Feature-rich, regularly updated, and free. The body measurement tracker that you need. Download now! Follow us on Instagram for how to videos and tips: @remeasure.apps
Remeasure Men helps you track changes in your body measurements and attain your body-related goals.
• Measures are displayed on a body silhouette so that you can review all the measurements of a day in place on a single screen
• The calendar highlights entry days by underlining them so that you can return to the days with measurements
• Page swipes enable you to view changes over time even for non-consecutive days.
Interactive, zoomable graphs just for each measure and all active measures separately, indicating start, target (if set) and trends. Pick a period to focus: one month, three months, one year or all.
Total progress, loss/gain and notes tables are under your fingertip.
• 28 standard measures are visually presented on the body silhouette, enabling you to enter your data in any order
• 12 custom measures with a flexible unit type (length or mass). Name them, order them as you like. They are listed under the body silhouette for easy access
• Set targets for any measure you want to focus on
• Activate/deactivate any measure whenever you want
• Record your feelings, activities, thoughts daily
• Enter numbers using the sliding rulers or the keyboard
• Pick your choice of unit: metric or imperial
• Your Body Frame, Body Mass Index, Waist to Height Ratio, Waist to Hip Ratio and Body Fat Percentage are automatically calculated based on your inputs.
• The result of each calculation is shown in a bar indicating the risk ratios, so you can see the risky areas and take caution
• To understand the calculators, read the short articles we put together for each, based on research
• Switch them on/off as you like in the settings.
Plan your regular measurement taking, with flexible day and time options. Three interval options.
IMPORT, EXPORT AND RESET DATA
• Two ways of importing your existing data:
1. add new data only (append)
2. add new and override old data (merge)
• The app validates data entries and creates an import report to inform you of any problems
• The data export facility allows you to back up your data as often as you need anywhere you want, including iCloud drive, if enabled on your device
• The data reset function wipes your data from the device in case you are giving your phone away
FREE to use online with adverts.
Upgrade to remove ads, connect to Apple Health and use while offline.
Third party library updates and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Best body measurement app!
It keeps stats, graphs, BMI, waist to hip ratio, risk of heart disease and much more. The tape measure is great because it allows you to insert your accurate sizes. Definitely give this app a try. The costumer service is awesome! I had a misunderstanding of how to some functions on the app, and they contacted a gave me clear instructions on what to do.
Developer Response ,
Response Mar 7, 2018: Hello Hypersonic Vegan, thank you so much for revisiting your review and rating - much appreciated. We hope you are enjoying the app. If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us we are dedicated to providing an excellent service. Regards.
***** Response Mar 1, 2018: Hello Hypersonic Vegan, Actually, we do have cm/in and kg/lb; I am sorry that it wasn't clear in the video. To change the type, in the edit mode, please press long on the cm (near the height) or kg (near the weight) to confirm the action. The existing values you have will automatically get converted to the new type. The height value in inches is also displayed as feet and inches. Similarly, the weight value in pounds is displayed as stone and pounds. I hope this is helpful.
For more information, please send us your feedback through the app - that way we can assist you better and email you how-to video clips if need be.
We are currently working on creating user interface tips which will be available in the next release (v1.6).
Hannah @ Remeasure Team
Like it but not working 100%
I like that it tracks all measurements individually. Most other apps have you averaging bicep, forearm, thigh, calf, etc measurements. However, it does not seem to be syncing with the Heath app like it’s supposed to. Also when I’m trying to enter new measurements, it appears like it’s not saving them. I’m trying to work with it more but if I can’t get it to work, I’ll have to delete it and use something else.
Love the customization!
Very easy to use app. Allows user to have way more measurements than other apps and also allows for up to 12 custom measurements outside the normal presets. I like that you are also able to export your measurements too.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Evoque Limited
- 26.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Evoque Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Ad Free $3.99
- Remove Adverts $3.99
- Remeasure Ad Free $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.