Remeasure Men helps you track changes in your body measurements and attain your body-related goals.
• Measures are displayed on a body silhouette so that you can review all the measurements of a day in place on a single screen
• The calendar highlights entry days by underlining them so that you can return to the days with measurements
• Page swipes enable you to view changes over time even for non-consecutive days.
Interactive, zoomable graphs just for each measure and all active measures separately, indicating start, target (if set) and trends. Pick a period to focus: one month, three months, one year or all.
Total progress, loss/gain and notes tables are under your fingertip.
• 28 standard measures are visually presented on the body silhouette, enabling you to enter your data in any order
• 12 custom measures with a flexible unit type (length or mass). Name them, order them as you like. They are listed under the body silhouette for easy access
• Set targets for any measure you want to focus on
• Activate/deactivate any measure whenever you want
• Record your feelings, activities, thoughts daily
• Enter numbers using the sliding rulers or the keyboard
• Pick your choice of unit: metric or imperial
• Your Body Frame, Body Mass Index, Waist to Height Ratio, Waist to Hip Ratio and Body Fat Percentage are automatically calculated based on your inputs.
• The result of each calculation is shown in a bar indicating the risk ratios, so you can see the risky areas and take caution
• To understand the calculators, read the short articles we put together for each, based on research
• Switch them on/off as you like in the settings.
Plan your regular measurement taking, with flexible day and time options. Three interval options.
IMPORT, EXPORT AND RESET DATA
• Two ways of importing your existing data:
1. add new data only (append)
2. add new and override old data (merge)
• The app validates data entries and creates an import report to inform you of any problems
• The data export facility allows you to back up your data as often as you need anywhere you want, including iCloud drive, if enabled on your device
• The data reset function wipes your data from the device in case you are giving your phone away
FREE to use online with adverts.
Upgrade to remove ads, connect to Apple Health and use while offline.
- Input options: keyboard and rulers
- HealthKit integration for the paid version
- Third party library update
- Spanish version
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and useful
This app is nice to watch the inches melt away when the scale does not move as much. It is easy enough to use, but would be better if you could choose to dial in the measurements and it transferred the information into other apps like Apple Health, Fitbit, and MyFitnessPal for example automatically.
Developer Response ,
We have introduced Apple Health and keyboard entry in v1.14. Enjoy!
Best body measurement app!
It keeps stats, graphs, BMI, waist to hip ratio, risk of heart disease and much more. The tape measure is great because it allows you to insert your accurate sizes. Definitely give this app a try. The costumer service is awesome! I had a misunderstanding of how to some functions on the app, and they contacted a gave me clear instructions on what to do.
Developer Response ,
Response Mar 7, 2018: Hello Hypersonic Vegan, thank you so much for revisiting your review and rating - much appreciated. We hope you are enjoying the app. If you have any suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us we are dedicated to providing an excellent service. Regards.
***** Response Mar 1, 2018: Hello Hypersonic Vegan, Actually, we do have cm/in and kg/lb; I am sorry that it wasn't clear in the video. To change the type, in the edit mode, please press long on the cm (near the height) or kg (near the weight) to confirm the action. The existing values you have will automatically get converted to the new type. The height value in inches is also displayed as feet and inches. Similarly, the weight value in pounds is displayed as stone and pounds. I hope this is helpful.
For more information, please send us your feedback through the app - that way we can assist you better and email you how-to video clips if need be.
We are currently working on creating user interface tips which will be available in the next release (v1.6).
Hannah @ Remeasure Team
Good start but needs the ability to enter older than 1 year measurements. Also, the date selection needs to be changed as it takes forever to scroll backwards in time.
Developer Response ,
Hi Kenpoengineer, thank you for using Remeasure and providing feedback. Good news is you can add more than a year old data using the import facility - I am happy to assist you if you like. That said, currently, you can only view maximum a year old progress; we have a plan to update the progress period options to provide more flexibility in future. Also, I have added your request for date selection to our improvements list which will get implemented in the same version. Please keep in touch using the feedback function of the app so that we can respond quickly and efficiently. Best wishes. Hannah @ Remeasure Team
- Evoque Limited
- 26.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Evoque Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Remeasure Ad Free $2.99
- Remove Adverts $3.99
- Ad Free $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.