Conquer, Rather Than Survive
The Great Subterrane Awaits You
Coming in the 2nd Anniversary
----New Map-The Great Subterrane
The decisive battle to defeat dark tide!
----Friend or Foe? The New Hero----
Plague doctor a marksman that entered the Great Subterrane at an unknown time.
----Brand new equipment and loots!----
Find the hidden secret with powerful weapons!
----Story of the World----
- Be the Ruler of the Sanctuary, the eschatological Manor, guide your people and warriors to fight against the fallen Country.
- Upon the journey, you’ll encounter different people.
Will you draw out the sword or reach out your hand? That is for you to decide.
- Little, helpless and pathetic humans gather together to battle against the Black Tide.
Every decision you make is of vital importance.
----Class & Adventure----
- 6 main Classes with more than 50 sub-classes, each with unique personality.
- Easy but flexible team formation, Mixed? All Melee? All Mages, whatever you like.
Your Imagination is the only limit.
- Diverting strategy setting, play a sure card and win the battle!
- Vicious creatures, quirky traps, weird strangers-the world is always full of accidents and surprises.
- Find the powerful Monster and beat them up!
----Battle & Speed----
- Real-time PVP with hand control. let’s duke it out in the Arena!
- Heading to the leaderboard for the CROWN！
- Marching on the Lost Castle and unlock the Arena!
----Classic placing and gain mode----
- No pains but gains
Place and gain resources every time you enter the game.
- Wit and adroit like you, even with limited resources, can definitely build up a prosperous Manor.
- A masked mysterious man is now visiting the tavern.
*- You can try to hire him.
- Craftsman Baron submitted a proposal to you.
*- Requirement: Everlook Temple unlocked.
- Add some new icons.
- Optimize the display of Philosopher's Stone.
- Unlock new map: The Great Subterrane.
*- A place related to Sanctuary (2,2).
- Release a new layer of Rift.
- Layer 38 of Rift will be available in transfer crystal.
- Available level of tavern +1.
- Add a new level for Power Detector.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This game is unbelievably fun. You have all kinds of old school RPG aspects as well as town management. Recruiting your party and then upgrading them is super satisfying. The party’s classes can subsequently be upgraded to a new class with several choices for each. So fun. The resource management I thought would be a problem but I was sooo wrong. It is so much fun to go out on an expedition and take down a bunch of goblins while searching an abandoned house, find loot that you can equip your party with, and have to choose between a loud approach and bash a chest open or quiet approach and have your party member with a high Dexterity try and pick the lock. All this while trying not to let your party starve. It’s a blast to cut it close and just make it to town with one food left. Unlocking new buildings just adds to the multitude of things you can do. I can’t cover everything in this review. Thank you for making this game. It’s in my top 3 favorite mobile games of all time. It’s quickly becoming my favorite. 5⭐️/5⭐️
The game is great and it doesn’t pressure you to use real money if you want to win the game. I have played this game for at least 10 days now and I can’t stop myself from coming back to it. The best way to describe it is like the video game version of dungeons and dragons except without all the waiting and math for one fight and your team gets stronger much faster in this as well. My only problem with it would be the intervals of resources and leveling of shops and the tavern. Like why does the blacksmith shop need to be level 18 to get a master emblem but the tavern needs to be level 14 to actually upgrade the character. Along with the massive jump in price for the master emblem needing 10k mithril where as the expert only needs 1k shock is a little ridiculous to get those amounts for four characters but is still possible with a little bit of grinding which is still fun cause you fight tones of cool looking monsters in the mean time.
Fun game but has a lot of problems
Like the title says it’s pretty fun but it has too many problems. For one words are pretty off usually. I don’t know if the creators first language was English or not but if it was they don’t know how to speak it very well. Also the game says that you can link your account to google to make sure that your progress isn’t lost but nothing has ever shown up for me to actually be able to do that. I even looked in the settings and it’s not there so if you plan on playing for a while you better make sure nothing happens to the game or you’ll lose everything you’ve worked for. Also the pvp in the game is awful. I’ve been playing for a couple of weeks and in arena I have yet to leave the rank of “Nobody” because the system constantly puts me up against people that are much better than my team and I have no way to compete with them. I had to fight to a team that had two grade S heroes when I only have one. The rest of his team was grade A. I didn’t stand a chance. Even after lowering scores I still ended up being matched with teams much better than mine and it’s stupid.
Developer Response ,
Sorry for the inconvenience occurred. If your linked account is lost, please contact our CSC in game to help you. Also we will keep optimizing our game in the future updates. Have a nice day!
- Hongkong Leiting Information Technology Co., Limited
- 212.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2016-2018 LT Games
- In-App Purchases
- A Bag of Gem $2.99
- A few of Gem $0.99
- Alchemy Crucible $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.