Proudly presented by XMind.
Inspiration is always fleeting. The first snapshot of a moment is worth being collected with XMind, a full-featured and cross-platform mind mapping and brainstorming solution for everyone.
Dedicate to mind mapping for over a decade, XMind represents our unique understanding of mind mapping tool.
START FROM A TEMPLATE
• Original Built-in Templates: Choose from our built-in template, or template sharing by XMind users from all over the world.
• Various Structures: From Balance Sheet, to Fishbone Chart, Tree Table, Timeline, there is always the right template for recording your ideas.
• Mix and Match: Two is better than one. We always support structure combination so that your ideas can be fit in well tailored suits.
• Skeleton & Color Theme: The mind map means possibilities, so are the combination of the structure and theme. Mind map your way this time by combining them at the very first start.
JOT DOWN AND BEYOND
• Pitch Mode: Your mind map is a slide show, one click to go. Pitch Mode generates smooth transitions and layouts for your mind map.
• Outliner: A new way to view, organize and manage the topics. Switch Outliner and Mind Map back and forth helps you to read your work from different perspectives.
• Dark UI: XMind supports Dark Mode on any desktop platform. Switch the interface between light and dark in Preferences easily.
• ZEN Mode: An immersive way of editing mind map. Night mode and timer help you to drench in your mind.
• Topic Link: Two topics can be linked and transitioned to each other instantly via a simple click.
• Quick Entry: Create mind maps from a simple note instantly.
• Show Branch Only: Focus, edit and modify on the topic you want, no matter it’s a main topic or subtopic.
• Elaborate & Decorate: Elaborate to widen your topic, insert images, audio note, label, hyperlink, etc. Choose markers and stickers to make mind mapping fancy and comprehensive.
SHARE YOUR WORK FREELY
• Enhanced Image Export: Export All at a Click: Export different sheets at once with a click.
• Multiple Formats: Export your map to PNG, SVG, PDF, Markdown, OPML, TextBundle.
• Customize the Export: Choose the scale of the PNG export, and you can even set it with transparent background for further usage.
• Share with your friends on social media platforms. XMind Share meet your needs for special occasion.
MIND MAPPING ANYWHERE
XMind, designed for people who work hard and study hard.
As a necessary efficient mapping tool, XMind is a necessity for every day life.
Students and teachers use XMind to organize notes, prepare lessons, and memorizing words, etc.
• Products: Unlock XMind (Annually), Unlock XMind (6 Months)
• Type: Auto-Renewable Subscriptions
• Price: $59.99/year, $39.99/6 months
• Cancel Subscription: Go to "Settings" > "iTunes & App Store">Tap your Apple ID, Tap View Apple ID, Tap Subscriptions, Tap「Unlock XMind」to cancel subscription. If you do not end the subscription more than 24 hours before the end of the subscription period, the subscription will be automatically renewed.
• Apple ID for automatic renewal subscriptions will be automatically charged for an additional 6 months or 1 year in iTunes account 24 hours prior to the expiration of each billing cycle;
• Terms of Service (including subscription rules): https://www.xmind.net/terms/
Let us know if you have any feedback, or if we can help in any way at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Pitch Mode - Present your mind map with one click;
2. Skeleton & Color Theme - Combine skeletons and color themes your way;
3. Tree Table - A new structure that displays topics with nested rectangles;
4. New Fishbone - More efficient to track down the cause and effect;
5. More options for image: size, border, shadow, and even opacity;
6. Added new topic shapes;
7. Holly new UI, powerful, friendly and expressive;
8. Native Apple silicon chip support;
9. Support color opacity setting;
10. Enable/disable spell check in preferences;
11. Optimized experiences when using Map Shot;
12. Optimized the content and sequence of font list;
13. Optimized the logic of uploading mind maps via XMind Share;
14. Optimized the accuracy of spell check;
15. Optimized the experience when moving a topic;
16. Optimized the preview effect of quick style;
17. Optimized the experience of adding/removing watermarks in exported and printed documents;
18. Optimized the display of watermark in exported and printed documents;
19. Optimized the pop-up menu when right-clicking XMind in macOS dock;
20. Fixed the failure of find & replace in special cases;
21. Fixed the issue of missing notes after editing in Outliner;
22. Fixed the issue that Tab key cannot be used when editing notes;
23. Fixed the issue that pressing ESC to cancel dragging a topic did not work;
24. Fixed the issue that sharing to Evernote failed in special cases;
25. Fixed the error when exporting PDF in special cases;
26. Fixed the error when exporting Excel in special cases.
Ratings and Reviews
I don't like brainstorming and tend to work backwards when creating a project. I've been told that's not the most logical way to do it, but it's what works for me usually. One project proved to have too many spinning plates, so I tried brainstorming on paper, in word docs, in sticky notes - you name it. Then one of my project managers recommended XMind. My brain, my desktop, and my project are now far less disorganized. The ease it took to learn how to use XMind let me get right to work, and the appealing layouts gave me something presentable to show my team without having to change formats, and it was easy to rearrange in real time during our work calls.
I am in my forties and I learned how to use mind maps back in high school and didnt use them much. But fast forward to 2020 I give this app a go and my mind is blown. I find I am a person who really connects with my information when it is displayed visually like this. With so many features in addition to basic mind mapping I know I will get a lot of use out of Xmind. The possibilities are endless. Kudos to the developers. Many thanks
Nice UI but....
I get errors saying that I don't have a subscription. Now I have a mindmap that I built that I have not saved yet and I have no way to save the work I've done becase it won't let me save and the only way to fix the error is to restart the program. How stupid. Also the printing function does not work properly and at this point, they should have fixed that. And when you do figure out how to print, they include their branding in the footer of your printout. So obviously not for professional use. The whole "zen" concept on a paid software (and rather expensive for what it is) seems antithetical to including their branding on your printouts. Seriously annoying because I have some pretty elaborate maps built in xmind but it's time to say bye bye.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- XMind Ltd.
- 213.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2021 XMind Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Desktop + Mobile (6 Months) $39.99
- Desktop + Mobile (Annually) $59.99
- Desktop (6 Months) $34.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.