HSK Study and Exam - SuperTest 4+
HSK Preparation and Mock
Shanghai Yuxuan Information Technology Co. , Ltd
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
The previous HSK Online app has been upgraded to SuperTest.
SuperTest is the world’s leading Mandarin Chinese learning app, focused on Preparation for the HSK Exam.
Secure your HSK Certificate with SuperTest Plus, the efficient and cost-effective way to prepare for your HSK exam. Our curated lesson plans make sure you save time and money by focusing only on what you need to prepare for the exam.
What is HSK?
HSK stands for Hanyu Shuiping Kaoshi (Chinese: 汉语水平考试) which is the standard Chinese language test in mainland China. You can take either a written HSK exam or an online exam. If you want to study in a Chinese university or work in a Chinese company, this is the test they use to measure your Chinese level. Entry into a Chinese university normally requires HSK 4, HSK 5 or HSK 6.
Whatever your HSK related goal is, from studying in China’s top universities on scholarship to working for a global Chinese enterprise, SuperTest will help you attain it.
As a SuperTest Plus member, you only deserve the best. SuperTest is the top study tool to level up your Chinese skill. Additionally, it is free to use and will help you to get the score you want on your HSK test.
#1 Recommended HSK app
All HSK exam sections covered:
Train your HSK listening skills, practice your Chinese reading speed, and let our Chinese teachers help you perfect your Chinese essay writing skills which is an important section in the HSK 4, HSK 5 and HSK 6 exams.
Practice your Chinese vocab for all HSK levels. Learn all the HSK words with our HSK vocabulary training function. All HSK words included.
Detailed answer explanations
To help you study for your HSK level exam, all the HSK practice material and HSK questions in the app have a detailed answer explanation. So whether you are preparing for HSK level 1 or HSK level 6, we’ve got you covered.
With a personalized daily AI review, daily mistakes review, and over 300,000 HSK practice questions, SuperTest has all you need to prepare for your HSK level test.
Real HSK exams
Practice for your HSK test with our HSK mock exams or previous real HSK tests for the best scores.
6 levels in one app
This is a Mandarin Chinese learning app with HSK 1, HSK 2, HSK 3, HSK 4, HSK 5 and HSK 6. We cover Chinese listening, reading, and writing for beginners, intermediate, and advanced Mandarin Chinese learners.
You will have unlimited access to all the features in SuperTest for the duration of your subscription.
We have 3 types of SuperTest Plus subscriptions.
1 month: ¥118
12 months: ¥488
After confirming your purchase, your payment will be deducted from your iTunes account.
Your account will be charged the same renewal price 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
Subscriptions will automatically renew unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription period.
You may cancel your subscription or auto-renew at any time in account settings on the App Store.
More details are in《SuperTest User terms》http://api.hskonline.com/node/privacy
《SuperTest subscription renewal terms》https://f.hskcdn.com/h5/privacy/hsk/protocol.html
Optimised the user experience and fixed some tiny bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Hello! I have a question for you guys about this app. I’ve been recently using this and I want to buy the VIP version to extend my chinese learning, but my mom won’t let me buy it because she thinks it could be a scam and that I shouldn’t buy it because she’s unsure that it’s a reliable site. I tried convincing her that this site has many good reviews and that it should be very reliable but she won’t believe me because I’m young and I don’t know many things??? I’m supposed to be learning Chinese because I’m studying in China.. I really want to buy the VIP version but my mom just won’t let me. You don’t scam users right? I’m pretty sure you don’t. But my mom won’t believe me anyways 😑
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. We fully understand your mom's concern, mom just wants to bring the best for you. We are a company based in Shanghai, China and we have had many years of experience in developing learning Chinese app as well as teaching Chinese. You can spend more time learning about us. We offer Vocabulary training and 10 sets of Past tests (in Self-Study part) for free, you can share the app to your friend to unlock Past tests, so you still can use the app free. Please feel free reach out to email@example.com with any questions, concerns or suggestions that you wish to share, we'd love to hear from you 😊
Repeats Lessons—Not Worth the Price
I’ve been using this app for about 4 months now, and it can be very helpful for attaining new vocabulary and grammar points. However, there is a glaring issue that only appears after you’ve sunk in a lot of time. They repeat vocab words and terms.
I’ve reached the final unit for HSK 4, and every single lesson has identical vocab words and grammar points. I’ve noticed this with some other lessons too, where words and grammar points will get repeated, but not to this extent, where it’s every lesson for the entire unit. I reported it using the in-app function, and tried to speak with customer service, who brushed me off and then stopped responding.
It’d be one thing if this was a free app, or even 20 dollars. But you pay over 100 dollars to get the VIP (which is really necessary to get any use out of the app—the “free version” only allows you to use it for ten minutes, giving you a small taste of what it is so you’ll buy it. Then you realize down the line that they never fully finished it).
I’ll change my review when they add new words and grammar terms, but as it is I wouldn’t recommend dropping the money for this deceptive marketing.
It’s fine, but i’d keep looking for another app
A few cons:
- at least in the HSK 1 section, a lot of the listening and reading exercises use vocabulary that isn’t taught at the HSK 1 level. You’re just supposed to magically know what those words mean, and getting the right answer depends on you understanding every word
- all of the grammar explanations are written in chinese, and to see the english version, you click a button that translates the text in real time with google translate (which is often not great). So they didn’t bother finding someone who speaks english to teach concepts to english speakers
- in some exercises, the characters are always underlined. it looks like there’s an extra stroke. this becomes especially absurd when being quizzed on numbers
- there are quizzes where you’re supposed to click on the picture that the text or speech describes, but it’s all cheap stock photos and they clearly had a limited budget, so many of the pictures just barely pertain to the description
- when learning new vocabulary, it shows you a word, then quizzes you on just that single word before moving on to the next word. you simply couldn’t forget it that fast even if you had the memento version of amnesia
- lots of different speakers with different accents
- it goes all the way to hsk 6
Developer Response ,
Hello, thank you for taking out time to send us feedback, we appreciate that. All the grammar explanation and grammar example sentences have already been translated into English. Maybe you can check the "En" button at the top right-hand corner in the learning interface to see if it's turn on. HSK Online is an app that helps students prepare for the HSK Exams, so most students use HSK Online to get familiar with the question types. If you are a beginner, we recommend you can use the Super Chinese app, it may suit you.
We are continue working hard to improve the app's quality. Don't hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further feedback, we are always happy to hear from our users 😊
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Shanghai Yuxuan Information Technology Co. , Ltd
- 150.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Shanghai Yuxuan Information Technology Co. , Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- HSKOnline vip renew 118 $15.99
- HSKOnline Lifetime VIP $37.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip plus 1 $89.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip plus 2 $74.99
- HSKOnline Lifetime VIP $29.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip plus $109.99
- HSK Online Membership 1 month $5.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip up 1 $59.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip plus 3 $59.99
- HSKOnline lifetime vip up 2 $45.99