EasyPoser is a human body pose app for people who draw or is learning to draw. Have you ever wanted a personalized model to show various poses while drawing animation, illustration or sketching? EasyPoser was developed for these people. Various angles of different poses can be inspected. Now you do not have to draw with a wooden joint doll or figure as a model. Even yoga or exercise poses can be checked from various angles.
1. Sensitive Operation – EasyPoser allows control over the main joints in an amazingly smooth manner. It provides multiple functions previously unavailable in other pose apps such as a highlight on movable parts, initialization of joints and manipulation state, and finding a symmetrical pose with the mirroring function. Experience controls that are more convenient than with a mouse.
2. Comic Style Models – Previous pose apps had many realistic eight-head ratio men and women, making it unsuitable for animation, webtoon or game illustrations. EasyPoser is prepared with models with various body types.
3. Multi-Model Control – A scene can be made with a made with a maximum of 6 people at once! It is now possible to make a scene of a soccer player avoiding a tackle or a couple holding hands and dancing.
4. Tens of poses that have already been completed. Poses that are used often are already made. About 60 poses have been prepared and these poses will be regularly updated.
5. Other Characteristics
- Sensitive light expression using direct and backlight settings
- Able to observe various poses at various angles
- Realistic shadows such as shadows of models being cast over other models
- Able to change the angle of view (possible to use an exaggerated vanishing point such as a panorama)
- Provides a wire mode that allows lines drawn over models
- Able to download models without the background in a PNG clear background.
- Automatic saving, making it safe whenever there is a device error.
- Able to easily control hand movements.
6. Functions Provided in the Free Version
- Model poses can be freely controlled.
- Moods can be freely controlled by controlling the light angle.
- Able to save the image in PNG. Use it when using EasyPoser with another program to draw!
- A scene can be made by freely controlling the camera distance
7. Paid Version Upgrade Benefit
- Completed poses can be saved and recalled.
- A woman (normal), woman (small), man (small) is provided other than the original model.
- Several models can be brought on screen at once.
- There are no ads.
- All “Completed Poses” can be used.
** Since the data is not saved to server, when you delete an app, the saved data is also deleted.
** when you delete Pro version and re-install it, click "purchase Pro version" in the app again to complete installation.
Hotfix: Fixed crash bug.
Ratings and Reviews
Icon design- better^^
This app is useful when it comes to maintaining the envision of a certain pose you want. I think it serves its purpose. I also think it could have more sitting poses, or certain effects for the hair—like wind blowing it. However, none of that is as important to me as the design of the icon. Before it was much more simpler—yes the color was a bit dull, but I very much prefer the pose in which the model was reaching out somewhere. Not in the position it is made in now(^_^;) it was awkward for me to open my phone to it... this update has been pretty recent and I’m not sure how long it took to change the icon design but I ask nicely if you could change the pose to how it was previously (with maybe a few tweaks) or to a different one entirely. Maybe two models (one standard and one chibi or however you want it ) standing together? I apologize for this long review, I would be more satisfied (not to mention comfortable) if it weren’t for the sudden change in the design, as I did pay for the pro pack.
Thank you for understanding
Edit: Today, right when I opened my phone, I was surprised by the change; it’s great I’ll tell you that. Thank you!^^
Developer Response ,
I hope the app icons will appeal to you.
I wish there were more sizing options
I’ve been using this app for a while now, and I have to say I definitely feel it’s a great one. I don’t necessarily have many problems with the app so much as a few things I wish it did include. (Let me also add that I’m not entirely sure what Pro entails, so forgive me if this is already an option.)
One of which is sizing. And by that, I mean the width of certain body parts, say how thick or thin an arm is, or how long or short. How big or small the bust is, legs, head width and length, etc. As an artist that has a very difficult time drawing correct anatomy, I can’t seem to redraw the same character with the same body type, and I don’t want every separate character I draw to have the exact same body.
The second is something mentioned a lot in the reviews: mouths and facial expressions. I have a very difficult time drawing open mouths without the face looking disproportions, so a reference on that would be extremely helpful.
The only real question I have is about the finger posing. Is that a Pro Only benefit? I haven’t been able to find how to pose them, but I noticed one of the preview photos when downloading the app shows an ability to pose the fingers and joints. I could happily purchase the Pro version if I had more of an idea of the benefits it would include.
I think this is an amazing app, one of the best out there for free especially. I wouldn’t say you absolutely need all the addons but to each their own. There’s so much that’s done great or good
BUT, I do wish you could do more with the faces. So far it’s just colors, wigs, eyeglasses, and moving the pupils in a 6x6 set of square thing. I wish it was more free with choosing where the eyes are pointed like circle or pointer option. But most importantly I wish you could open the mouths of the human(oid) models. The mouth being the most challenging part of a human to make especially in just a few of its various kinds expressions. Even if just a preset set of expressions or sets would be great!
All in all an awesome app that just needs some additions that if needed I would be willing to fork over a few bucks for.
- Park Kiyoung
- 375.5 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Madcatgames
- In-App Purchases
- Easy Poser Pro $4.99
- Fantasy Pack $2.99
- Modern Weapon Pack $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.