Command an army of heroes to battle against titans, dragons and more in Endless Frontier Saga 2!
Endless Frontier is the best in idle role playing games. Command your army of knights in a free and casual gaming experience, where you can advance and battle even when offline.
Tap through the stages and build your units from over a hundred available characters. Endless battles put your strategy to the test, or you can sit back and watch your heroes fight through thousands of stages!
Take the battle online with tactical PvP multiplayer games, collect hundreds of relics and ancient artifacts along the way and level up with no limitations in this thrilling free role playing game!
The endless frontier awaits!
■ GAME FEATURES ■
- Level up automatically, even when offline
- New concept of leave-alone games: offline hikes!
- Continue hiking up the stages, even if you’re out of battery!
Brilliant Combat of 12 Unique Units!
- Auto combat lets you sit back and enjoy the battle!
- See the amazing special skills of your units!
- Experience the fun and extravagant combat that will make you focus on the game!
Easy Economy System
- No tutorial required!
- Easy quests that are fun to click on!
- Earn gold and automatically level up your units!
- Are the enemies too strong, making it difficult to pass the stage?
- Get reborn to increase your strength
- Use [Revive] to earn or strengthen more powerful units!
Endless Scenario Battles!
- Experience the magical fantasy battle background of 9,000 ceaseless stages!
Over 100 Characters!
- Get your own unique and powerful units from Humans, Elves, Undead, and Orcs!
- Level up! Enhance! Evolve! Transcend! Unlock the necessary skills and abilities to strengthen your units however you want!
PvP User Battles
- Participate in fierce four-day league battles in the Battle Arena!
- The final winner of the league is recorded on the Hall of Honor!
Exiting Hiking Race
- Fight in daily ranking battles!
- Race to the highest stage in a 24-hour period!
- You can earn useful rewards based on your rank.
- Massive 200 vs 200 group battle!
- Spectacular battle of heroes and their elite units representing each race!
- Experience the huge scale and exciting guild battles!
- Face a dominating force with unparalleled power that fills the screen!
- Join forces with guild members to defeat the frightening world boss!
- Clear the Spirit Highland to get one of over 50 powerful but cute pets!
- Train, evolve and awaken your pet!
- Awaken your hero’s pet to get your ultimate skill!
Tower of Trial
- Rise through the tower in the deck building game!
- Enjoy developing tactics by mixing up your units!
- Clear stages by utilizing the different strengths of races and units!
- Earn artifact materials by defeating dungeon bosses!
- Different dungeons are opened on different days, so check back each day!
- Slay over 20 unique and powerful dungeon monsters!
Hundreds of Rare Relics
- Use the artifact materials you earn in dungeons to get powerful and rare artifacts!
- Unleash powerful set effects by obtaining different artifacts with the same name!
Unlock Treasure Chests
- Users who don’t leave the game alone, but concentrate on the game can receive special gifts!
- Click on the treasure chest that appears in stages to earn various resources!
Unleash Magic Skills of the Knightage
- Attack enemies with powerful magic spells!
- The devil’s skills draw upon the power of lightning, rain and earth!
- Choose massive and powerful magic attacks that fill up the entire screen!
Enter the endless frontier and gather your heroes! Download now!
Find out more information at https://www.facebook.com/endlessfrontierGlobal/
■ 2.7.1 version
16th Honor Unit and Couple Pet
Ratings and Reviews
Crazy but needs more (Suggestions)
I personally LOVE this game. I spent a little on it and i am OP compared to average people now at least... I play it every day and it is my favorite game ever. But... It’s missing some crucial stuff. Needs a function where you fight with your army and you can upgrade your own attack and defense and health, etc; And i think that you should also add a unit customizer, where you can customize the looks of your units, change their body shape, for example, make a unit tiny or big, (don’t worry you dont have to give the skills that come with it) or changing the attack animation, or giving your unit a sword. (Again, i dont care if they’re just for show), or rename your units. (Please censor them i don’t want to fight some unit that looks like a private part or a unit with the f word as a namefor the Pets to be able to attack the enemies, except don’t add too much attack because pets dont die. I think you should be able to fight the monsters it says you fight in the quests and be present in the fight. You should be able to speed up quests with enough upgrades, because the best quests take SO LONG and i find myself spending all my money on the first quest and getting nowhere. Besides that, Endless Frontier is an amazing game and i hope to see more of it in the future.
Best Idle Clicker ever.
I’ve been playing this game now for a solid 2 years and I can honestly say I go back to this game every single morning when I wake up expecting something new challenging and exciting. By far the best mobile game I’ve ever played. The dev is on top with there updates, the support is always there, appreciation is shown to us for playing there game. Bottom line. If you want a game that stands out and appreciates you for just playing. Play this. You won’t be disappointed. But it’s not JUST the appreciation it’s the fact every update we get something new delivered to us. I’m looked at as a guest and not just a walking wallet. The game is COMPLETELY free. No need to “spend” to be better. No no no no. That’s not a thing here. NOT A P2W. (Pay 2 Win). I log in. See what’s available in shops. Then go to tapping the crap outta the quests button which I find VERY entertaining by the way. Abilities, skills, tribe friendliness, guild raids, dungeons, pets, artifacts, is just VERY perfectly done. If ANY other DEV is looking at my comment. THIS is what an idle clicker SHOULD BE. Great Job! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻
A gem among mobile games
I am not usually someone who leaves reviews, but I love this game enough to do so. The developers give away in game currency daily and give you infrequently about $100 worth of purchase able content. Other games take note: this is how you should do it! I don’t mind shelling out a few bucks every few months or so just to give my support to the developers.
It’s an endless clicker with benefits, there’s quite a lot to do, and everyone has the option to create their own unique teams to get as far as possible. I understand that there is a “metagame” but what I really love about Endless Frontier is that I am in no way forced to live by it. I don’t have to be competitive if I don’t want to. I think that personifies Endless Frontier: do what you want, ignore what you don’t want to. The game is relaxing and fun, and I enjoy the few minutes I can spend a day sculpting my team in just the right way, and especially checking the mailbox to see what Ekkorr has sent me.
Give it a try!
- 167.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ekkorr
- In-App Purchases
- 140 Gems $0.99
- Level UP Package $5.99
- Special offer on Priest for $1 $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.