The sweetest virtual talking cat needs you! Get Pregnant Talking Cat Emma now!
Your fave virtual pets & talking pets, Emma the Cat and Oscar, are expecting little kittens! My virtual cat, Pregnant Talking Cat Emma, needs your help to bring little talking kitties into the world of virtual talking pets. Play my talking cat game & join the virtual pregnant cat Emma on her pregnancy journey. Help this my talking cat organize a baby shower, treat your talking kitty cat well and prepare virtual cat Emma to be a mom! Get this my virtual pet game and have fun with Pregnant Talking Cat Emma!
BE THE FRIEND PREGNANT TALKING CAT EMMA NEEDS IN HER VIRTUAL PET PREGNANCY
My virtual pet games and my talking cat games have just got more interesting because talking cat Emma, your fun virtual pet, is about to have three little talking kitties and she needs all the care a pregnant cat can get. You’ll need to take this pregnant mommy cat to her pregnancy doctor so that the kitty cat virtual pet can do an ultrasound and other check-ups to make sure her talking kitties are safe and sound. But that is not all! Take a look at the features list of this talking cat virtual pet game and make sure you check out every item on there!
PREGNANT TALKING CAT EMMA FEATURES:
- LISTEN TO this cute pregnat cat talking & repeating every word you say and have fun
- CHECK-UP: take your pregnant cat, a pregnant talking pet for an ultrasound, blood pressure check-up, etc.
- BABY SHOWER: surprise my talking cat Emma with a gift party for her little talking kittens and collect all the items to win awards
- PLAY MUSIC to the three talking kittens while they are in Emma’s belly and help my virtual pet raise healthy kitties
- DRESS UP your talking kitty cat Emma into lovely pregnancy clothes
- Advance through the levels and change room decor so that your pregnant cat virtual pet feels more comfy in her home
- Win coins and diamonds, unlock levels and get fun awards in this virtual pet game
- PET NAIL SALON: make your virtual pet turn into a beautiful pregnant cat
- NAME my talking cat as you like
- Play talking kitty cat games and win coins to progress
- Share your virtual pet with the world on popular social networks
Oscar the Cat and Emma are super happy to have three little talking kitties virtual pets join their family. With the newborn kittens, the world of virtual pets and talking pets has just reached another level.
REMEMBER: you have to take care of virtual pregnant cat Emma, feed her, bathe her, take her to sleep because my talking cat needs all the love and attention a virtual pet can get in this period!
You can also make your talking cat virtual pet feel more comfortable by changing her room decor or collecting the items Emma the Cat virtual pet will need once the talking kittens are born. Get Pregnant Talking Cat Emma, a fun talking pet game, and help Emma and Oscar, your favorite virtual pets, get ready for the era of parenthood. Enjoy!
If you liked the game, follow it on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/talkingpetgames/
If you are looking for more similar games, check out our website: https://www.peaksel.com/virtual-pet-games/
- New outfits!
- Overall game improvement and minor bug fixes
We value your feedback, so if you have something to share, then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . If you’re enjoying the game, please leave a rating and a review.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I don’t actually know if Emma will have kittens. Everyone’s been saying she won’t but I really hope we have an update soon. I’m really excited but I would probably delete the game if she can’t have kittens. Although I have been working so hard to level up enough, I’m on level 20 already and on week 6/9. I would really like to know how much to do to go up another week. But this is the best game I have played with a cat! Please please make an update very soon.
Umm ok i guess
So I accidentally did something and I was really close to finishing when we pages and stuff in it was Saturday and then I accidentally did the thing and I had something started over and set up progress will be lost and I can I actually believe it and it did and I was a little 17 and I was really mad and maybe you could fix it if you could she cuter now it was a good game but I’m really sad that I lost how my progress was a really good time for me in a bad time so the good time was I was having fun but the bad time was ultra bad so when are you today I noticed that but I was gone I didn’t have anything and I was just really sad and tried and I will just review right after happened I’m just so sad and stuff then right now I’m probably crying and probably him Sunday because as I said I’m just real thing I Amber so surgeon I’m in my bed right now I’m crying my eyes out I’m just in my bed crying my whole face so in my eyes out and tears so it’s an OK app so I forgotten but I did I’m pretty sure I hit this button in the thing won’t tell your name and stuff and I saw that and I saw the only thing and I pressed it and it said I’ll pacas would be a loss but I didn’t believe it at all so it is and I just really want it to be fixed and I sad about it👎😡😔❤️💔💔💔
Not great at all 🙄
I love this game!!!😀😂🤗 I really hope she has the kittens. I’m on level 29 and hoping at level 30 she will have them!😀❤️😋 I love there are hardly any ads like some games! Everything is responsibly price(for gems and coins) I am very impressed with the quality of the game. I would suggest this game to anybody👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
There’s only 2 things that need a little fix’in
1. The nail salon won’t work, every time I tap on it, all it does is crash the game 😐
2. When u win something or when u pass level, sometimes a thing pops up where u can double it by watching an ad! And I think that that’s great, but it won’t work. Every time I tap on it, it just won’t work.😭
Please just fix those things, but otherwise the game is GREAT🤗🤗🤗🤗
Ok so I’m updating my review I got to level 39 and she has no babies so I made it to level 31 and she has babies they show some cartoon pictures of her in the hospital then showed a picture of the babies and that’s it...... after a few seconds a small caption came up saying that she got pregnant again and put u back to level one so there’s no taking care of babies. This app has literally wasted 3 months of my time this is the worst app ever and would not suggest it to anyone😡
So ignore what I said before🙄
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PEAKSEL doo
- 261 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Peaksel DOO
- In-App Purchases
- 100 diamonds $1.99
- 750 diamonds on discount $4.99
- 300 diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.