Splitsh will help you and your friends to keep track of expenses that needs to be split among you.
Splitsh makes it convenient for you when you need help to track group expenses, this can for example be a group of room mates or when you're travelling with friends.
You start by creating an event in Splitsh, for example "Road Trip January 2018". Everybody that joins you on this trip then joins the event in Splitsh by using a share code. After joining the event they can upload expenses they have paid for on behalf of the group.
You add an expense that you have paid by uploading an image of the receipt, for example you paid the whole bill for the Lunch. The Splitsh server will then run a character recognition technology (OCR) on the receipt to try and detect expenses. You may then edit/add if there's anything missing or incorrect, and then save. The receipt will now show up for all your friends in the event and everybody can go in and claim items as their responsibility to pay. A single item on a receipt can also be claimed by multiple people, for example you might have shared some french fries with someone else.
When the event is over and everybody has uploaded their costs the person who created event closes the event.
A push notification will then be sent out to all the participants in the event that it's time to claim your expenses (if you haven't already). After everybody is done claiming their expenses Splitsh calculates who owes who what and sends a notification to those who have outstanding payments to make.
Splitsh has integrated the payment with Swish so it's easy to Swish over the money you owe from the event to your friend(s). If you or your friend prefer cash payment there's also a cash payment option in the app.
Splitsh supports multiple currencies, you can have different currencies within the same event. We will take care of the forex conversions for you. Your event is not in Swedish Krona but you still want to settle by using Swish? No problem we will do the necessary forex conversion before opening the Swish app.
- USD $0.99/ 2 months (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply)
- Ads removed
- Support more active events
- Mix different currencies
- If you choose to purchase a subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal at USD $0.99/ 2 months (For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions auto-renewal may be turned off via Settings > iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID. However refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://splitsh.com/eula.html
The app now supports 3 different languages: Swedish, English, Chinese
- Code Motion Sdn Bhd
- 94.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Code Motion Sdn Bhd
- In-App Purchases
- Premium $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.