Screenshots

Description

• 1 minute is all you need to learn something new!
Learn expressions from fun YouTube videos that
are actually used in daily life.

• Improve your speaking!
Cake is optimized with a variety of content and
functions to help improve your spoken English.

• Speech recognition technology!
Our awesome A.I. will grade your pronunciation,
and let you know which words you should improve!

• New free expressions every day!
All content is available for free for three days after it's
first uploaded. Content you've learned is available
without restrictions forever!

----------------------------------------

Subscription to Cake Plus will be charged to your App Store account, and will be renewed automatically 24 hours prior to the end of your current subscription period. After your purchase, automatic renewal can be canceled at any time on the App Store. The current subscription fee for Cake Plus is $13.99 USD per month. The amount may differ depending on each country's currency and exchange rate; and is subject to change without notice. Cake is available for free even if you do not subscribe to Cake Plus.

- Privacy Policy: https://resource.mycake.me/res/privacy_en.html
- Terms and Conditions: https://resource.mycake.me/res/terms_en.html

What’s New

Version 4.1.2

Enjoy the new 'Class' for step-by-step lessons.
- A free Class is updated every month.
Now you can use streak shield to keep your streak going!

Ratings and Reviews

4.9 out of 5
9.3K Ratings

9.3K Ratings

__xlsm ,

Great apps👍👍👍

I love how everything is free and easy to use. It is not limited or premium or anything like that. It’s also remind me to learn every day. The apps encouraged learners and welcome them. It’s working hard on sending notifications to open the app and learn a few minutes. Love it and hope it will have more interesting video and new features.

Winibel2303 ,

The best app but it needs to improve a bit

I really love Cake, but now I don't like that the most of the videos are PLUS, before it was better, at least only 25% PLUS and the other free, now it's like 75% PLUS and the other FREE, also, I'd rather the videos to be longer, like 1 minutes, I don't feel like I learn a lot only watching a 15 second video, I don't go much into the context and finally, improve a little bit more the pronunciation, when I record a audio

Happy user 4156 ,

Love this English learning app!

English is my second language, but I have worked and lived in the US for more than 10 years. I have no problem speaking and understanding. However sometimes I found people hard to understand my speaking, because of my accent and pronunciation. The app helps me pay attention to the tone and allow me to learn the accent.

App Privacy

The developer, Cake Company Limited, indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Used to Track You

The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:

  • Identifiers

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Contact Info
  • User Content
  • Identifiers

Data Not Linked to You

The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:

  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You Might Also Like