SmartSafe - fully featured solution to keep your private photos and videos securely hidden out of someone's eye.
When it comes to secure your personal privacy, there should not be of any "ifs", only 100% proven solutions.
SmartSafe offers a set of high level security features wrapped up into outstanding design and architecture.
Security and access to the application:
- Touch ID
- Face ID
- Pin code with 4 or 6 digits
- Spare locks for albums
Import and export options:
- Import from Camera Roll
- Public cloud platforms: DropBox, Google Drive, Yandex.Disk, iCloud, Box, OneDrive
- WiFi transfer
- Built-in photo/video camera
- Force touch - opens camera immediately
- Save photos into SmartSafe from other apps
Recovery and backup:
- Restore access to the application
- Reset passcode for protected albums
- Backup 20GB (see plans)
- Sync content between all your devices Backup (see plans)
- Adjustable photo grid
- Remove photos from original location after import
- Recycle bin. Restore if deleted by accident
- Export to public cloud drives
- Arrange photos with drag and drop option
- Playback of mov, mp4, m4v
- Photo viewer of png, tiff, tif, jpeg, jpg, gif, bmp, heic
- Fully support of Live Photos format
- Log of intruders with GPS
- Photo on login
- Alerts on icon
Photo and video viewer:
- Multiple slideshow intervals
- Repeat and shuffle
- Swipe down to exit photo viewer
- Gorgeous slideshow transitions
- Changeable album covers
- Multiple home screen icons
- Detailed FAQ
- iOS 10 and up
- Fully iPad optimized version
Membership subscription unlocks all features to manage your personal content within the application.
Information about the auto-renewable nature of the subscription:
- Length of subscriptions: 1 month or 1 year
- Price of subscriptions: one month - $2.99 US dollars, one year - $23.99 US dollars
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, depending on the chosen plan
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Term of use: http://smartsafeup.com/legal/en/tos.html
Ratings and Reviews
Best Hidden Photo Vault
The best photo vault application of the dozen I’ve tried. Has all the features I want, but isn’t full of additional bloatware. The user interface design is very well executed, looks sharp; More importantly, out of all the apps I’ve tried Calc+ provides the most seamless experience when importing photos AND ‘exporting them back’ into the native Camera Roll. Perhaps most shockingly of all the free 14 day trial offer, is actually free, no registration or activation required, nor is it chock-full of banner Ads and pop-ups...Amazing‽
This app is good for keeping photos safe so people can’t just go to camera roll to see all your photos and videos. It’s a great app for its purpose but I was weirded out when I was scrolling through setting. I saw something that was pink so I clicked on it and it brought me to a sex tracking app then when I went back it was gone. Can somebody explain why their was almost a link to a sex tracking app in a 4+ rated photo vault app.
Great Customer Support
I had a few issues with the prior version, and contacted customer support. They responded very quickly and we did some back and forth e-mails which were handled at almost texting speed.
The latest update fixed all my issues, although on my iPad I had to do an uninstall/reinstall to get things working.
All in all, the latest version is a solid photo vault app. I even subscribed to the paid version, and they have GREAT customer support.
(1) The ability to set a decoy password to access the decoy album directly in addition to the 3X failed password method.
(2) An easier way to select multiple photos, instead of having to tap each one individually. Perhaps dragging a finger over multiple photos as in the iOS native Photos app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MPR MEDIA INC
- 74.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © MPR MEDIA INC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership $2.99
- Lifetime purchase $9.99
- Annual Premium Membership $23.99