* Extremely Hard to Notice Your Best Secret Folder Icon On Your iPhone/iPad *
* Secretly Hide Your Most Private Videos & Photos From Other People! *
Protect safely and securely your most private videos/photos with Best Secret Folder. Simply add the video from your library or record directly thru the app. The app is password protected so no one will be able to access your videos/photos! View the videos/photos in an easy to view albums, you can even group your video and later view them in grid view or list view.
* Features *
- Add notes secretly
- Phone Security - Activate the alarm and catch nosey friends and family red handed!
- Support most advance security lock technique: Password Lock, Pattern Lock, FaceID or TouchID
- Log of successful logins, failed logins, pin change and more.
- IMP: Capture photo and location of intruder if login fails 4 times when activated
- Email a photo of intruders with details [Date, Time and Location]
- Break-in attempts by intruder displayed on the icon
- Clear security log history option
- Intruder stopper shows fake videos when activated
- All videos and photos are password protected
- Create unlimited media folders to manage large libraries.
- Easily import or export your videos/photos & share via email
- Move, rename, delete videos/photos from one folder to another
- Multiple view options
* If You Like The App Then Please Review It *
Best Secret Folder offers premium subscription which is available on a yearly tier, auto-renewable. The yearly subscription is priced at 14.99 USD (or local equivalent) per year. Subscribe to the premium program to get access to unlimited storage, break-in alerts, password recovery and more...
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period. Unused portions of free trials, if offered, will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
New in this update:
- Compatible with iOS 14
- Minor Bug Fixes and Performance Improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best app out there for this
Anytime you leave the app and go to close your apps the screen in blank, and when you reopen the app it is locked. I love the app but I do feel it could use a better dummy screen. I love how you can have photos in there and delete them from your phone and they stay in the app though. It’s too easy for people to see your photos or if you have some weird or embarrassing photos scattered in your collections, you can move them to this app so they don’t have to be in with your other photos. How awkward while you’re going through your photos to show someone something and someone sees something in their peripherals as you’re scrolling.
Anyway, awesome app every feature is great and definitely most private.
Needs a better dummy screen
First, I should say I like the app a lot. The vault animation is a little cheesy and it’s kind of cartoonish, but it gets the job done. My biggest concern is with the dummy screen. The dummy screen feature is a nice start, but needs to be reworked. It says the folder is empty, tap Exit to close. The real purpose of the dummy screen is to make the user think that the app just doesn’t have any files yet. The way it displays, it makes no effort to fool the snooper into thinking the screen has any purpose other than to get them to close the app. If the snooper thinks about it for more than a second, they’ll ask themselves why does the app exist if there’s no way to add files? The dummy screen at least needs to look like a setup screen that the user hasn’t gone through yet. That’s all the functionality it needs. The way it looks now, it’s not going to fool anyone.
Needs better Dummy Screen & 256 Military Encryption
I am a retired US Military Pilot. I am hard fella to impress. This App is very good, I do like it. Here is what I would love to see improved.
1. 256k Military Encryption a MUST
2. I agree with a review I saw, make Dummy screen look like the apps setup screen that has not actually been setup A MUST
3. Find a way to allow users to creat a secret Vault within the app with 256k Encryption
This Vault within the Primary Vault gives the ultimate security from prying eyes
4. Update the apps icon to look more Professional and not so cheesy
5. Update the Vault graphic to make professional looking
Folks this app is actually very good, as a 26 year Military Retired Pilot, I highly recommend it.
I would definitely pay for the above improvements and encryption
GuyZ get to programming!!! Make it Happen
Thank you very much
NOTE: I do like the way you have us to put in password by sliding patterns
I would like any comments please
Last request: if you make these improvements we as users want it 100% secure in other words, you as developers have zero access to users personal and private data and encryption
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 155.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 RV AppStudios
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly VIP Premium $14.99
- Upgrade To Pro $1.99
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.