Fun phonics & alphabet tracing game for toddlers, preschool & kindergarten kids!
Looking for a fun, free, and simple educational app to help your toddler learn phonics and trace letters of the alphabet? Look no further than ABC Kids.
ABC Kids is a free phonics and alphabet teaching app that makes learning fun for children, from toddlers all the way to preschoolers and kindergartners. It features a series of tracing games to help kids recognize letter shapes, associate them with phonic sounds, and put their alphabet knowledge to use in fun matching exercises. Any toddler, kindergartener or preschool age child can learn English and the English alphabet simply by following the arrows with their finger. They can even collect stickers and toys as they complete tracing games!
ABC Kids is more than just a kid-friendly educational app, it was designed with adult participation in mind, too. The interface keeps toddlers focused on alphabet reading and writing, tucking menu commands away from moving fingers. Adults can easily access settings to engage Teacher Mode, look at report cards, or toggle tracing and phonics games to better facilitate learning.
Best of all, ABC Kids is full-featured and free from in-app purchases and third party advertisements. Toddlers and adults can enjoy learning together without interruption.
- A colorful early education app that helps children learn the English alphabet.
- Includes ABC tracing games, phonics pairing, letter matching, and more.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters to trace, listen to, and match.
- Smart interface helps kids focus on phonics and letters without accidentally exiting the game.
- No third party ads, no in-app purchases, no tricks. Just pure educational fun!
Note to Parents:
When creating ABC Kids, we wanted to build the best experience possible for both adults and for children. We're parents ourselves, and we know how paywalls, in-app purchases, and intrusive third party advertisements can detract from the learning experience. With ABC Kids, we put the features of a paid app into a preschool friendly package, leaving out frustrating pop-ups and microtransactions. The end result is exactly the educational experience we want for our children. We think you and your family will enjoy it, too!
- Best wishes from the parents at RV AppStudios
It’s time to learn the alphabet! ABC Kids is a fun and creative educational game designed for pre-schoolers and kindergarteners to help them learn their ABCs. It’s packed with colorful graphics, fun mini-games, creative sticker and gift rewards, and loads of features to help parents track learning progress. Best of all, ABC Kids is completely free with no in-app purchases or third party ads!
New in this update:
- Graphical & interface improvements
- New rewards & animations
- Bug fixes & performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great apps! Wish there were a sight words app!
We have these on my phone and our kids tablet. Abc, 123, shapes, math, and puzzles. These games are awesome! The kids are engaged by these apps and will actually sit and play them for more than just a few minutes. I’ve recommended these apps to my friends and family with little kids and can’t praise them enough. I only wish that there were a Dolch and Frys sight words app. Something where the kids could hear and spell the sight words.
I am still amazed that these are free. They are quality apps, with features that allow for customization, and the kids learn while playing with them without even realizing it. Mine don’t feel like it’s “work” when it comes time for our learning activities during our school day.
Fantastic app for kids
I’m pretty picky when it comes to screen time for my toddler. Here’s why this app makes the cut:
- educational - my 2 year old is quickly learning to trace letters
- no ads!!!
- full version is free, not just one or two letters
- to close out of a particular activity, the x is faded and you have to click and drag it. This helps my son stick with the activity rather than always being tempted to click the red button and get mad when the game disappears.
- requires just the right amount of accuracy - needs to be close but doesn’t have to be exactly in the lines
- fun rewards - verbal encouragement (my son quickly started saying “well done”), stickers (very exciting for a 2 year old), and presents (he doesn’t care as much about these but gets excited when it’s a ball or drum or something else he recognizes and likes)
- Parents can adjust settings to meet the needs of their child
- Activities for different ability levels - some activities are perfect for him right now, others will be perfect for him down the road
So far we’ve only tried the ABC app. Looking forward to trying the others.
To the Developers: thank you for putting your heart and soul into this app. Our 2 year old starting using this app a month ago and he now can correctly pick out 70% of letters and can tell them out of order. He loves Lucas and Ruby and asks us to play with his “fwends”. The positive nature of the app is so special. He now walks around and says Good Job” “You Did It”. The positive reinforcement is really important and well done.
We happily will give him screen time with these apps. We are so grateful for the characters, colors and the add free nature. I bet his 3 year old party will be a Lucas and Ruby Party.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- RV AppStudios LLC
- 207.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © 2021 RV AppStudios
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.