====The best way to learn ABCs! Build a solid foundation for your child’s future school success with these simple fun ABC puzzles. ABC Puzzles are the perfect gentle introduction to LETTER NAMES, SHAPES, and SPELLING.====
Learning ABCs has never been simpler! In this fun educational puzzle game, toddlers and preschoolers learn to recognize letter names, build familiarity with shapes of uppercase and lowercase letters, associate each letter with a variety of objects whose name begins with that letter, and spell basic words. By acquiring familiarity with letter names and shapes in this way, children develop a solid foundation for success on their early reading journey.
Recommended age range: 2-4 years.
Let your children explore the shapes and names of letters with this new fun app developed by an award-winning educational publisher, 22learn, the creator of the best-selling Abby Basic Skills app.
VARIETY OF FUN LEARNING INTERACTIONS
* 5 simple games for each letter (letter puzzle mode) and one game for spelling (word puzzle mode) provide a variety of learning interactions that children enjoy.
* For example, children love to pop balloons with a letter they are learning – as they progress in the game, the weather changes in the background and reveals a beautiful rainbow once children master the letter!
* In the letter puzzle mode, children 1) drag uppercase and lowercase letters to their matching shades, 2) associate the letters with pictures of words whose name begins with those letters, 3) tap on fun letter balloons to hear letter names as they pop the balloons, and 4) compose shapes of each individual letter.
* In the word puzzle mode, children match letters with their shapes to spell a word.
BUILD FOR INDEPENDENT EXPLORATION
* ABC Puzzles is designed from the ground up to enable young children’s independent play and foster their sense of competence as they independently navigate the game environment to select which letters or words they wish to practice.
* All the items to be moved are large enough to be easily grasped by children’s fingers.
* No complicated menus have to be accessed by a child in order to play the game on his or her own.
POSITIVE, ENCOURAGING ENVIRONMENT
* Only positive reinforcement is provided to engage children.
* Full of colorful illustrations that children love.
ABC Puzzles feature a beautiful, bright, colorful design and simple interface that children love. We hope your children enjoy this gentle introduction to the world of letters the same way that our little beta-testers did!
Alphabet Puzzle — The best way to learn ABCs! Great for toddlers (age 2+).
* ABC Puzzles are the perfect gentle introduction to LETTER NAMES, SHAPES, and SPELLING.
* Build a solid foundation for your child’s future school success with these simple fun ABC puzzles.
In this release, we've squashed a few minor issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent learning tool for pre-k trying to get their word together
Currently I’m teaching my 3 year old the basics, especially since he hasn’t been in dare care for a moth now. Recently since the pandemic has basically turn our world upside down inside out. The app is fun and unique, easy for kids to navigate. Teaches word association by using pics, also really helps the learn the difference between upper an lower case letters. I personal would recommend sitting down with them to make sure the understand. Therefore you can spots the my need a little improvement. As they get more comfortable with it. You can slowly start to let them do it on their on...you can set you limits to what suits your child. However, my nephew get 30 min. intervals twice a day. Because we also do hands on learn, such coloring, spieling of his full name, story time. Lol and nap. I never forget he’s still a kid so he gets plenty of play and watches disney junior. I have more apps that very exceptional as well.
Great app for my daughter!
I got this app for my 3-year-old daughter to play with. My preschool closed and so I went on a search for some educational apps to buy so that she can play and learn while I’m working from home. She seems to play with this app more than the others. I think these puzzles and games are a fun way for her to get to know all the letters and a bunch of new words. She now seems to love grabbing her magnetic letters and creating the same words she learned from this app on our refrigerator. With pretty great accuracy! Definitely helps me multitask raising her and trying to still be productive while working from home. Worth it for me and I already have plans for another app when she inevitably gets bored with this one (which she always does, I suspect she might have ADHD, but that is another story).
My daughter is two years and a half old and talks here and there, but has struggled with speech. We downloaded this app as a way to entertain her and hoping she would learn eventually, come to find out that she has learned the entire alphabet when showing her the flash cards. We are absolutely stunned that she has learned to recognize and say the letters of the alphabet and some new words, considering that she only started talking recently. Absolutely recommend this app! Total game changer!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- CFC s.r.o.
- 152.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 0–5
- © CFC s.r.o. & 22learn.com
- In-App Purchases
- All Games Unlocked $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.