24 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculums and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games!
Includes 2 free games, unlock all 24 games through a simple in-app purchase.
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles, with cute animals
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction, an important kindergarden skill
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center. Important for preschool and kindergarten
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs, a building block for reading
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
- Months: Sort the months and put them in the correct order
- Upper and Lower Case: Match upper and lower case letters by dragging them together, an important step for reading
- Missing Numbers: Find the missing number in the sequence
- Phonics: Match a picture to the phonic sound
- Quantity: Learn what a number actually means
- Measure: Compare short and tall objects, and heavier vs light objects
- Patterns: Identify repeating patterns using a fun animal
- More, Less, Equal: Play with marbles and learn the concept of more, less, and equal
- Vowels and Consonants: Identify vowels and consonants in words and the alphabet
- Ordinal Numbers: Learn the ordinal names for numbers, such as first, second, and third
- Sight Words: Play bingo and identify over 100 different sight words
- Color Mix-Up: Fill in the picture by combining the correct colors to make new combinations
Advanced Features in the Full Version Include:
- Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child's development
- Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
- Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
- Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
- ClassKit support for teachers and educations
Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Keep your preschool and kindergarten age child entertained while they are learning, with cute animals, sounds, and music. These games are loved by little kids all over the world!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old kindergarden children. Ideally suited for 5 year old or 4 year old children.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap the Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
Introducing the RosiMosi Academy! Join now and gain access to 20 education apps with 200+ lessons and games.
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I downloaded and played the two free so far as I have gone why not 5 stars yet, I did it for my 5 yr old Grandson, I wanted to play it first and did for like 30 minutes, loved it. I see people complain about repetition but, that is how children learn. The rockets, baloons, candy, stars adds another level of fun which is great and the stickers and homes you can put them and drag them where you want and the stars for actions, the voice she is very kind, sweet sounded so more positive even when you get it wrong. And so far thats just on the two free, I enjoyed it myself and when I showed him he learned Shapes he did not know, and loved tapping the rockets, etc.. It will be up to Mom and Dad if they choose to purchase the rest, I have encouraged it. So, piddle with the two free ones more you may see there is alittle more to it than people relize, I'm 55 and loved it. 😀
Very helpful for my baby brother
I have a baby brother which I thought I could help him get this game cause he doesn’t know the password I think this game is very good!!!!!! Because you learn many shapes and learn letters which is what you basically learn in kindergarten and preschool
Mostly in kindergarten which this is a very good game for my baby brother he still plays it! He has fun with it but my favorite part of the game is that you can tap the wrong answer over and over and the game sounds like it’s rapping lol!!! 😆 also If any of you are reading this this is good for kindergarten and preschool!
COVID-19 Must Have!!
My 5 year old twins love this app. Since school has been out I’ve used the lesson builder with them everyday. I’ve learned that if I give them 40 lessons 1 to 2 times per lesson that it last about an hour. I love seeing their progress and the advances they’ve made. As soon as we are ready I’ll be getting the first grade version!
- RosiMosi LLC
- 73.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Yearly) $19.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.