18 fun games to help your child learn First Grade lessons! Teach 1st grade lessons like reading, spelling, math, fractions, STEM, science, compound words, contractions, geography, dinosaurs, fossils, animals, and more! Whether they are just starting first grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for your kids aged 6-8. Math, language, science, STEM, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All 18 games are designed using real 1st Grade curriculums and use core curriculum state standards, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. Plus your student or child will stay entertained with help voice narration, colorful images and animations, and lots of fun sounds and music. Improve your child's homework with these teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
Includes 2 games provided for free, unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
• Patterns - Learn to identify repeating patterns, a critical skill for first grade
• Ordering - Place objects in order based on size, numbers, and letters
• Word Bingo - Help your first grader with reading and spelling skills in a fun bingo game
• Compound Words - Combine words to build compound words, important for 1st Grade!
• Advanced Counting - Skip count by 2's, 3's, 4's, 5's, 10's and more
• Add, Subtract, and Advanced Math - Help learn advanced math skills like additional and subtraction with fun falling fruit
• Contractions - Teach your 1st Grader how to combine words to make contractions
• Spelling - Learn how to spell hundreds of words with helpful voice assistance
• Fractions - Fun way to learn the visual representation of fractions
• Verbs, Nouns, Adjectives - Your child will learn different types of words like verbs, nouns, and adjectives
• Sight Words - Learn how to spell and recognize important 1st grade sight words
• Compare Numbers - Advanced math topic that compares numbers to see what is greater or less than
• 5 Senses - Learn the 5 senses, how they help us understand the world, and which body part each uses
• Geography - Identify the oceans, continents, and various types of landforms
• Animals - Classify and learn about a variety of animals, such as mammals, reptiles, birds, fish, and more
• Body Parts - Learn and identify all the body parts on the human body, and learn how diagrams work
• Photosynthesis - Help the plant conduct photosynthesis and learn about the process vital for all plant life
• Dinosaurs and Fossils - Identify different dinosaurs and learn about how we can learn about dinosaurs from fossils
Perfect for 1st grade children, kids, and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games lets them learn important math, fraction, problem solving, sight word, spelling, science and language skills while having fun! First Grade teachers around the country use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects. Keep your first grade age child entertained while they are learning!
Ages: 6, 7, and 8 year old children and students.
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap Options icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the game or have questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
Introducing the RosiMosi Academy! Join now and gain access to 20 education apps with 200+ lessons and games.
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
4 homeschooled kids.
I love the app and subject’s. The one annoying thing I can’t figure out is each subject has 5 stars or levels to complete and there is know way to know how or when you are going to complete a star. For example, you can play a subject for like 5 minutes and get 4 stars then you can play literally for 1 solid hour and not go up even a half star. It’s SOoo hard to assign my kids to get stars (make sure they’re answering correctly and making progress) sometimes they can get 50 right in a row and not move up a star other times they can get some wrong and move up three stars. Very frustrating.
Developer Response ,
Hello, the stars use a combination of time played, and correct vs wrong answers. If you play for an hour, but get a lot of wrong answers you won't get many stars. You might want to checking the Reporting area in the parents menu. That will show you more detailed info about time played, correct, and wrong in each lesson.
Home Schooling Mother
Amazing app thus far! I do however wish that on the sight words it would stop after either a time limit or a certain streak is hit. My sone played for several minutes and ended up getting frustrated because the application just kept on going. I took it over and got the streak up to 50 and it still never stopped and you cannot just exit it once you put it in a lesson plan so I had to exit the entire application. Needs work there.
I really like the app. But would like one additional feature with the addition and subtraction section. Can you have the ability to turn off the fruits that drop. I don’t want my kid to just count his answer instead of working the problem. Otherwise great app.
- RosiMosi LLC
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Yearly) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.