Join Maxx, the mighty monster, and explore new worlds in a fun math adventure! Monster Math learning games help your child practice addition, subtraction, multiplication or division in a quest to save Maxx’s friend Dextra. Monster Math has specially-designed, new math games for kids to help your child be the best in their grade while having fun.
Monster Math games walk through basic arithmetic for 1st, 2nd and 3rd grade math explorers. They are designed to give maximum number, multiplication tables, and basic long division practice. Unlike flash cards or other math apps, our learning games for kids are designed to test multiple skills at once and guide kids toward answers.
Monster Math provides a brand new story and a new kind of adaptive gameplay to keep math practice at the right place for kids. Let your kids advance their learning through fun math games with Monster Math today!
With Monster Math your child can learn:
Addition & Subtraction
- Addition up to 5, 10 and 20
- Subtraction up to 5, 10 and 20
- Two-digit addition without carry over
- Two-digit subtraction without borrowing
Multiplication & Division
- Tables of 1 through 10
- Divide by numbers 1 to 10
- Multiply single-digit numbers by multiples of 10
Monster Math Features
Tons of Free Educational Games for Kids
- Your children can learn math in this exciting story with engaging voice-over narration
- Watch them play through math learning games as Maxx in their quest to save Dextra
- Kids will test their math skills in learning games to defeat enemy Troggles and Minions!
Common Core Math Practice
- Kids can learn simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Monster Math’s multiple level math app is designed to help lead struggling kids toward the right answers
- Math games for 1st grade, 2nd grade and 3rd graders available in Monster Math!
- Multiplayer Mode
- Play kids math games with your child or have them play with others online through GameCenter!
- Monster Math games ignite your child’s motivation to compete and win while learning.
- Math games for kids can help them improve alongside peers and reach the top of their class
Math Practice Mode
- Your children can also learn math without the pressure of saving Maxx’s friends!
- Practice addition, subtraction, and more through random levels of your choosing
- Train specific skills in your math practice routine with skill filtering for each child
- Kids math progress is easily viewable on Monster Math
- See how your child progresses through math games with a quick snapshot
- Snapshots will provide a skill-by-skill analysis and let you know where they need help
Monster Math concentrates on Common Core Standards: 2.OA.B.2, 3.OA.C.7, 3.NBT.A.2, 3.NBT.A.3
"It is simply one of the best maths apps we have seen." - PCAdvisor UK
"This kind of programming really enlivens play, and keeps kids ready and alert." -TeachersWithApps
"One of the best features of this app is the data collection." - funeducationalapps
Feed your child’s imagination in this ad-free kid-friendly math adventure. Download Monster Math today for the best fun free math game available for children.
- Monster Math can be purchased standalone, or as part of a Makkajai subscription.
- Makkajai subscriptions are auto-renewable and annual. (Genius - $59.99/yr)
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
For support, questions or comments, write to us at: email@example.com
* Improved background for streaks
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and Great math app
We got this an year back on another account and our child still loves this app - so much so that we bought it for this new device as well! The story really is simple and it keeps him motivated to keep solving the problems. I really love that we can customise the exact problems he needs to work on in a very granular way. It also flips the question and answer format so really tests my sons mental math and challenges him to be better. There were a couple of glitches but an email to customer support and they were fixed real quick! The monsters could be a bit cuter and the story could be a little less cheesy, however it works and that’s better than most other apps I’ve tried. The other apps in the subscription - esp multifly and Math balance are also really good. There they also can solve puzzles and visually see how math works so in some ways it’s even better than this app which is mainly about practice. I wish they were all in one app though so it was easy to navigate for my son. All in all, a great package, could be even better, but better than whatever else I’ve tried. Thank you, developer, for making this app and I hope you keep making it better for my younger one too!
A fun math game with some room to grow
Finding something that keeps my kid interested in math practice has been a bit of a struggle. Tried a couple of other programs but they just couldn’t hold his attention. Monster math was a recommendation from another parent that turned out to help.
The adaptability feature is nice. It keeps my son on his toes without pushing him to the brink of frustration. The app adjusts as he goes and that’s been helpful.
The variety here is also a plus. Especially for days when he gets bored easily. He’s all in on the way the characters interact and it keeps him entertained. Sure some parts get a tad repetitive but it’s not enough to throw him off the math track.
Progress reports are helpful for me to see how he’s doing. Seeing the improvement is great but a bit more detail in those reports wouldn’t hurt, just saying.
It’s become a regular part of our routine and I’m not complaining. Cheers to finding an app that actually gets the job done without the math tears.
Don’t be Hoodwinked
I was searching out educational apps for my grandkids impending visit. Little did I know it was a paid annual subscription. That is stated NOWHERE in reading about the app and it has the ‘get’ button as if it’s free. Once it downloads it lets you know you have a 7 day trial and can cancel anytime, but when you’re ready to cancel your trial the cancellation instructions are nowhere to be found. I wrote a poor review giving the developer one star, within 24 hours I received a very kind and helpful email along with an explanation that I may actually not be subscribed at all. My 6 grandchildren were with me for the weekend and clamored to use the app the entire time. Their parents LOVED it and did subscribe. I definitely want to change my review for a company that seems to have a wonderful educational app. I apologize that they had to come up against a person like me who really only knows the basics of tablets and computers and has little patience. I am very sorry.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the kind words, and I'm glad the confusion is resolved.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- 249.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+, Made for Ages 9–11 Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Makkajai Edu Tech Private Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Fun Math Games - Annual $59.99
- Unlock Full Version $9.99
- Monster Math - Expert Annual Subscription $59.99
- Monster Math - Genius Annual Subscription $59.99
- Genius Quarterly Subscription $29.99
- Genius 6 Month Subscription $44.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.