Learn With 4000+ Fun Games! Practice Math, Improve Vocabulary, Learn To Read, Develop Creativity & Life Skills, Build Cognitive & Logical Thinking Skills, & Much More.
We make math fun & engaging. Over 40 Million kids use the SplashLearn program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math & Reading.
SplashLearn is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math & reading program that reinforces math & reading concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for SplashLearn Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 40 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“Parents need to know that Grade 3 Splash Math Game is a cheerful, comprehensive tool that helps kids practice and strengthen a wide range of math skills.” - CommonSenseMedia.org
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
StudyPad has the best math apps aligned to common core standards with a virtually infinite number of questions. This app covers the following topics:
1. Place Value - Extend place value understanding to hundreds of places
2. Number Sense - Compare 4 digit number, round numbers to the nearest ten and hundred
3. Addition - Fluently add three-digit numbers
4. Subtraction - Fluently subtract three-digit numbers
5. Four Digit Addition - Add numbers within 10000
6. Four Digit Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 10000
7. Multiplication Facts - Multiply using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
8. Division Facts - Divide using pictures and models and practice multiplication facts up to 10
9. Fractions - Understand fractions as parts of a whole, comparison and equivalence of fractions
10. Time - Read and set time, solves problems dealing with elapsed time
11. Measurements and Data - Work units of weight and capacity, find area and perimeter of shapes, represent and interpret data
12. Geometry - Identify various types of triangles and quadrilaterals
13. Decimals - Work with decimal equivalents of tenths and hundredths
14. Multiplication - Estimate products and multiply two or three-digit numbers
15. Division - Estimate quotients and divide two or three-digit numbers
16. Money - Solve problems involving addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of money amounts
***Reading Program Overview***
Children begin by spellings through fun games. They also pick up sight words through fun games and learn to read decodable books. The Reading program also offers a variety of bedtime stories and books, so reading becomes a daily habit for young learners. We have games to improve the Reading skills of the child and we make Reading Comprehensions Fun!
• Plans: Monthly, Quarterly, Annual
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if the plan canceled before the end of the trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
Thanks for choosing SplashLearn as your learning partner.
Much awaited update is here, SplashLearn is all set for Christmas celebrations. Come and enjoy the new games this festive season!
As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like SplashLearn, please give us a 5-star rating and review that helps us a lot.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome way to challenge accelerated kids
My son finished all math facts (+-/x through 12) in the middle of 2nd grade. This was well ahead of his classmates who were all still learning addition. I really wanted to find a way to keep him interested in math that would also help him learn new concepts when he was ready for them. I discovered SplashMath ad he started working on it over the summer. He has loved every minute of it! He "plays" it on his own without me having to ask (and without a fight from him). He started with 3rd grade math, which he finished in July. He moved on to 4th grade...and he just completed that yesterday - and it's just the first week of 3rd grade for him! He has learned complicated fractions, beginning algebra, geometry, decimals, long division and so much more. I shared his progress with his new teacher and told her that I highly recommend this app. While my son thinks it's a "game" that he loves to play, I love that he can learn at his own pace. I just wish it would go beyond 5th grade because I don't know what I'll do with him when he finishes the 5th grade section! I also want to mention the parents' app and weekly progress reports - I love this because I get to see what he's doing and I can share his progress with others (grandparents, teacher). This app is wonderful and I'm so happy I found it!
Great engaging way to encourage math learning!
Really appreciate the thoughtfulness put into design of this app, with ability to have multiple children profiles, and view diagnostics about their progress and challenge areas.
Our kids would love to see some variation in the screen, background, or cartoon characters as they progress through levels or answer correctly on consecutive problems. They were getting a little bored with the same character and background settings on each level. They asked if there would be other animals, or if they could change scenery or if a newer/cooler scene would pop up with each completed level. Awesome otherwise in all areas!
This may be a great app BUT, I’ll never know because you have to start with the free one month trial before anything. We all know how that goes. If you fail to cancel then BAM! $10 bucks a month until you cancel. I suspected that would happen but I thought I’d take a chance because the “in-app purchases” menu in the App Store showed an option for “3rd grade lifetime for $9.99”. Not that I was gonna do that but I wanted to actually see if it was in fact an option. Maybe it is, but like I said, you gotta do the free trial to get anywhere in this app. I stopped buying apps a long time ago when things moved to subscriptions. This was a stab just to see if anybody was still allowing one time purchases. As suspected it was a classic bait and switch. I guess they’re happy though because they at least got my email and age now so they can sell my info and continue to bombard me with spam long after I’ve deleted the app as soon as I’m done writing this review.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 569.3 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 4+, Made for Ages 6–8
- © 2020 StudyPad, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month Full Access $9.99
- 3 Month Full Access $29.99
- Monthly Plan: Trial (Math+ELA) $11.99
- Splash Math $9.99
- One Year Full Access $59.99
- Splash Math $9.99
- Grade 3 Lifetime $9.99
- Annual Plan + Trial (Math+ELA) $89.99
- Splash Math $59.99
- Monthly Plan + Trial (Math) $7.99