18 fun and educational games to help your child learn 4th Grade lessons! Teach Fourth Grade lessons like multiplication, division, grammar, geometry, vowels, science, STEM, spelling, fractions, reading, remainders, and more. Whether they are just starting fourth Grade, or need to review and master the subjects, this is a perfect learning tool for kids aged 8-11. Math, language, science, STEM, reading, and critical thinking skills are all tested and practiced in these games.
All lessons and activities are designed using real fourth grade curriculums, so you can be sure these games will help give your child a boost in the classroom. And with helpful voice narration and exciting games, your 4th grade student won't want to stop playing and learning! Improve your child's homework with these 4th grade teacher approved lessons, including science, STEM, language, and math.
This version includes 2 games provided for free, you may unlock all 18 through a simple in-app purchase.
These learning games include dozens of important lessons for fourth grade, including:
• Fractions - Compare, add, subtract, and multiply fractions
• Word Problems - Multi-step word problems using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
• Angles and Geometry - Use a protractor and learn about different types of angles
• Graphs and Grids - Read a variety of graphs and use coordinates to plot points
• Patterns - Fill in missing values, identify number growths, and time increments
• Remainders - Divide two numbers and then find the remainder
• Missing Vowels - Use missing vowels to complete words
• Spelling - Spell hundreds of different words
• Punctuation and Grammar - Fix sentences by dragging the correct punctuation
• Synonyms and Antonyms - Identify different words that mean the same or opposite
• Homophones - Learn about words that sound the same, but have different meanings
• Reading - Practice reading comprehension by reading an article and answering questions
• The Earth - Learn about the layers of the Earth, plate tectonics, and volcanoes
• Life Science - Label parts of plants and flowers, and discover animals life cycles
• Weather - Read weather forecasts, identify clouds, and learn about the weather and our climate
• Electricity - Complete circuits, light up bulbs, and understand electrons
• Magnets - Learn the basics of magnets, poles, and how they work
• Moon Phases - Understand the phases of the moon and how they can affect the Earth
Perfect for 4th grade kids and students who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. This bundle of games helps your child learn important math, grammar, geometry, multiplication, STEM, division, language, science, reading, and problem solving skills used in fourth grade all while having fun! 4th Grade teachers around the world use this app in their classroom to help reinforce math, language, and STEM subjects.
Ages: 8, 9, 10, and 11 year old children and students.
USING FAMILY SHARING?
Family Sharing currently doesn't allow you to share in-app purchases. If you plan on using this app with Family Sharing, please look for the SE (School Edition) version of this app which you can share with your family! If you have any questions about this feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues please email us at email@example.com and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us to keep improving the game.
• Added more rewards! Collect fish and items for your new fish tank.
• Improved adaptive learning AI to scale difficulty and close skill gaps.
• Ability to track progress and manage students online with an Academy subscription.
• Countless bug fixes and improvements to all lessons!
If you're having any trouble with our games, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you ASAP. And if you love the games then be sure to leave us a review, it really helps us out!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nice app, small problem.
My daughter has been using this app for months now, and it’s had the same problem. It keeps crashing just when she is about to win a minigame and it makes her a bit frustrated. But, it only happens with one game, so I gave it a four star. Other than the crashing problem, the app isn’t bad at all! I can see her grades improve bit by bit, and it makes me happy. I haven’t seen other people write reviews about this problem, so I think it’s just a small bug. But, I definitely recommend it.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about that! We'd love to hear more details about which specific lesson this is happening in. Could you email us at email@example.com with details so we can get it fixed?
It’s a really good game!
When I started playing this game I was exited!!!! There is so much things that you can do. Like magnets, angels, reading and much MORE!!!!!!!! This is a great learning game if your on the go or sick you can still learn. If people comment stuff like it’s $20 per year for the full version it’s not true because that’s if you want 200 more games to play! It’ $4 if you only want to get all this 18 games. Also you don’t have to pay per year or month!!! Another reason I love this game is because it’s not like IXL when your being graded and you drop back wayyyy to many points. It’s way different from all those school apps. It’s pretty cool that this app can work with no WiFi! DO NOT listen to the bad reviews!!! These games make you learn and it’s not hard to control the fraction game, and the vowel one does end!!!!! Soooo do not listen to bad reviews!! It’s rude to the creator who mad this game!!!!!! I don’t think that this creator needs to add anything!:3 bye!!!!!!
This is the game my daughter used throughout the year, she improved a lot and she got strait A’s! Parents, I really recommend your child at least playing this for an hour. Both my girls are playing this, I can’t wait to get the next app, 5th grade. My kids love this game so much! 🤩
Note to parents: if your kids have a hard time on the app, please work it out and talk to them about what’s going on, either in the story, or spelling. If your kid is not interested in the game, try to do something fun, like the racing game! If you have a son, you can always play the racing game. If you have a daughter, you can do reading on the topic of dogs. You can use this app anytime, and anywhere. This game is the reason my daughter got strait A’s! And she was fantastic in both classes, because this game has all the subjects a 4th grader will need. Totally recommend, and without anything else being said, have a great time with this app!
- RosiMosi LLC
- 71 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 RosiMosi LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock All Games $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Monthly) $3.99
- RosiMosi Academy (Yearly) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.