***** WONDERFULLY COMPREHENSIVE READING PROGRAM FOR BEGINNING READERS (AGES 2-8).
*****Perfect for pre-K, kindergarten, and 1st grade children.
*****Join over 40,000,000 kids who love learning with award-winning 22learn apps.
Learn to read with monkey Abby! Abby's Reading Adventure is a wonderfully comprehensive reading program for beginning readers (ages 2-8). Discover how your child can turn from a non-reader to a reader with our step-by-step proven educational activities children adore.
Comprehensive early reading program: PHONICS, SIGHT WORDS, LETTER NAMES, TRACING
==== Hundreds of activities in 6 exciting reading missions with step-by-step learning paths.
==== Perfect for pre-K, kindergarten, and 1st grade children.
==== Members gain access to regular updates and new games.
Abby's Reading Adventure makes rigorous early reading curriculum engaging. Children join monkey Abby as she travels through space to explore remote islands full of adventure. Each island harbors an exciting mission that children help Abby to complete. In the process, children engage in hundreds of fun learning activities that develop their reading skills.
TEACHES ESSENTIAL EARLY READING SKILLS IN LOGICAL PROGRESSIONS:
* Letter-sound relationships
* Phonemic awareness
* Segmenting and blending letter sounds
* Letter recognition
* Letter names
* Letter writing
* Sight words
* Reading simple words and sentences
+ Hundreds of teacher-approved educational and fun reading activities for children
+ 6 exciting reading missions
+ Step-by-step reading paths
+ Professional animations, voice-over, and sound effects
+ Colorful child-friendly design
+ Developed in cooperation with experienced teachers and parents
+ Play all pre-downloaded games offline
+ No third-party ads or links to social media
+ Regular updates
Abby's Reading Adventure takes children all the way from learning letter sounds to reading simple words and sentences. Prepare your child for success with this comprehensive early reading program by 22learn!
Get your FREE 7-day trial to see whether the app is right for your child. After free trial, choose the best subscription plan for your family: monthly or annual.
Changed your mind? No problem – you can easily cancel your subscription at any time through your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
- You will be charged monthly or yearly depending on your chosen subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. The subscription will be charged to your iTunes account.
- The first billing will occur at the end of your free trial; any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited once you purchase subscription.
- The subscription will automatically renew itself unless you turn off auto-renewal at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
- To change or cancel your subscription at any time, go to your Account Settings of the iTunes Store. Find detailed instructions on how to view, change, or cancel your subscription at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
If you need help or just want to say hi, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
HUGE update! NEW fabulous reading games & fun educational activities to learn phonics & sight words.
* The best-way to learn phonics, sight words, tracing, and more.
* Exciting new adventure missions to complete.
* Fast track to fluent reading with hundreds of reading activities.
* Completely new interface — perfect for young children’s independent play.
We love making new friends! Need help or just want to say hi? Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Love this app!
Love the simplicity of this app! I think I like it even better than ABC mouse it’s so much easier to use and less distractions. It’s straight to the point and my kid can’t use it without supervision because they don’t get lost in the app.
After trying so many apps to help my kindergartener son with his sight words, this one is a clear winner! It keeps him engaged and keeps things fun and fresh while learning. The app is visually pleasing as well. Will def pay for the full version.
Great for home school
My son is going to be 3 in September but because his birthday is9/14 he does not meet the deadline to start school. This app is very helpful for jumpstart reading. I am very pleased with it and my son is taking his time to adjust, as most kids do.
- 22learn, LLC
- 372.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 22learn, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $5.49
- Annual Subscription $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.