• Award-winning ABC, phonics, and spelling app!
Is your child learning the alphabet, spelling or phonics? Does your kid or toddler like silly videos and fun educational games? If so, download Wonster Words today!
• "My grand daughter is learning her ABC, letter and sounds! This is totally awesome, as she is only 2 years old!"
• "I am a retired Speech-language Pathologist and I provide training for preschools. I love this app for vocabulary building, early reading and spelling."
• "Purchased app for my 7 year old daughter...she is already learning words and is eager to play the rest of the app."
In Wonster Words, kids and toddlers play with silly letters and hilarious monsters. Kids first put together words through interactive spelling puzzles, ABC hide-and-seek, and other engaging letter based mini-games. Once the words are completed, children will enjoy cute, defining animations head-lined by the lovable Wonsters. These animations further reinforce the meaning of the words that he/she had just learnt. Before you know it, your child will be spelling and sounding out words like a pro!
Help your kid and toddler learn ABCs, spelling, and vocabulary! This educational game helps both school age and preschool children learn how to spell and sound out words through learning the alphabet, phonics, consonant blends, word families, diphthongs, digraphs, and more.
Wonster Words comes with 15+ FREE words, along with a FREE, daily “Word of the Day”! More words are available through parent-gated in-app-purchase. Play Wonster Words today!
• “I love that my son is learning to spell!! He has been using this app since he was 1.5, he is now 2.5 and everyone thinks he is in elementary school because of his use & understanding of vocabulary!!”
• “My daughter absolutely loves this app. It teaches her how to spell, sound out words, and understand their meaning.”
• “Terrific! Great phonics app for young children. Fun graphics too.”
• Editor's Choice, Children's Technology Review
• Dr. Toy's Best Picks
• iKids Award finalist
• Mom's Choice Award Gold
• Parent's Choice Recommended
• Help kids sound-out new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more
• Teach ABC, the alphabet, and letter
• Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way
• Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
• Like the award-winning Puzzingo Puzzles, Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress
PURCHASE & SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:
Wonster Words is a subscription product that comes with a 7-day free trial. After the free trial, the subscription auto-renews monthly for $7.99/month.
- You can cancel online anytime – there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any device registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited if the user purchases another concurrent subscription.
CONTACT US: If you run into issues with the app on your device, please email us at email@example.com.
• What do SKYDIVE, NAUSEA, PLUNGER, and UNICORN have in common? ... They are all New Words from Wonster Words!
• Find the new words under "Top Picks"!
• If you like Wonster Words, please leave us a 5-star review. We really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
My three year old was slow to articulate many words. Speech therapy was helpful but he seemed bored with the simplistic repetitions. Got this game to work with him at home on pronunciation and alphabet recognition. Was hoping he'd get excited to use the iPad and would try to say more words.
He still took his own sweet time talking but he quickly learned all the sounds of the alphabet and the letters, a whole pile of vocabulary words, and loves doing all the different activities.
He's four now and still loves this app. Non stop chatterbox with a huge vocabulary. And he uses all the app words in his pretend play and storytelling. Now I'm working with him on phonics and basic word reading. This app is well worth its price in longevity and educational soundness. I recommend it and would buy additional versions/expansions to use with my little one.
One of my daughter’s favorites
This app is one of my 3 y/o daughter’s favorites. We first introduced it to her when she was only 2 and it quickly became her favorite app of the early letter & reading apps we have. A few months later the app was updated with shape matching and little extras such as a band playing music, feeding and dressing a cat, or playing a xylophone. She has loved those additions even more! I appreciate how frequently the app is updated with new features and words. Thanks for a quality product.
Developer Response ,
Hello - I am so glad your child enjoys Wonster Words. Please do help us spread the words about Wonster Words. :)
We’ve had this game for about 18 months
My child started playing this game right around 12 months old and learned his letters and sounds very quickly. Family and friends were always impressed when he could identify letters and made a pretty big deal, which made him feel pretty proud.
The huge update was a mistake for our family - they seemed to have integrated a lot from their other game puzzingo and my child now gets frustrated because he has a hard time with finding the games he loved to play. We probably won’t let our soon to be 12 month old loose on it either as I think there’s too much to confuse him now.
If your kids haven’t played before it’s probably a solid choice - but I think it’s always messy changing a toddlers favorite thing into something unrecognizable - so if your kid loves this game and you haven’t updated yet DONT! Just download puzzingo if you’re worried about missing out on content.
Developer Response ,
Hi Amaress - Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear that you like Wonster Words and have had it for 18 months. Can you tell me more which game your child is looking for that he has trouble finding? Also any information you can share on how the new UI is confusing to your child would be much appreciated. You can reach me at akao(at)77sparx.com. Thanks!
- 77Sparx Studio, Inc.
- 113.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 77SPARX Studio, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Wonster Words Access Subscription $0.99
- Wonster Words Access Subscription $7.99
- "ET" word pack $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.