The Robin ProLine Video Doorbell is the world’s first doorbell product entitled to carry the Works with Apple HomeKit logo. Receive instant notifications and answer the doorbell from the Apple Home App on your iPhone, iPad, or on a Mac (running Mojave), no matter if you are at home or abroad, connected via WiFi or 3G / 4G mobile network.
With the free Robin App you can easily adjust the speaker- and microphone volume settings, adjust sensitivity of the push button, show the historical snapshots stored on the local SD, configure the motion detection and perform future software updates.
· 130-degree Wide Angle Field of View
· Hardened optical glass dome with photo chromatic properties (changes colour when exposed to UV light)
· High Definition (720p) video footage
· Dynamic Video Streaming – video bitrate is continuously adjusted to ensure optimal performance given the available bandwidth (over WiFi or 3G / 4G)
· Two-way Audio – listen and speak using the built-in microphone and speaker, so you can still make your presence known even when you’re not at home
· Noise and echo cancellation - Chrystal clear audio as a result of advanced audio processing
· Snapshots stored on local SD
· Built-in dry relay to connect the ProLine to your existing chime
· Full anodized aluminium design
· Front panel with nano-coating for improved UV protection
· Motion Detection events with configurable monitoring area
· Support for HomeKit Secure Video Recording
HomeKit Secure Video is a new feature in iOS 13. Footage from home security cameras contains your most personal and sensitive data. Apple designed an end‑to‑end encrypted system where your video is stored securely to iCloud, where only you and the people you invite into your Home app can view it. HomeKit Secure Video Requires an iCloud storage plan and a home hub such as Apple TV, HomePod, or iPad.
This version contains the following new features:
- Settings menu for the Motion Detection of the doorbell. Enable/disable the motion detection, select which area of the video should be monitored, set the sensitivity and set how often the motion detection event may be triggered.
- Settings menu for the brightness control of the video.
- Settings menu to enable/disable the external chime and set its ring time.
This new functionality requires firmware version 1.5 or higher.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Robin Telecom Development B.V.
- 17.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Robin Telecom Development B.V.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.