Completely realistic missions and Truck Simulator experience are waiting for you.
Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
- 9 Amazing Trucks (Next Generation Trucks)
- Realistic Interiors
- Realistic truck driving experience
- 250+ radio stations
- Highway Toll roads
- Drive Across Europe
- Realistic traffic system
- Impressive Trucks Customization
- Realistic weather
- 60+ Challenging level (Explore Amazing Scenarios)
- Drive across country roads , city roads and highways
- Various camera angles (Inner cam, Front cam, outer cam and more)
- Amazing Graphics
- Realistic Truck sound effects
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Easy controls (Tilt, Buttons or steering wheel)
- More than 25 language support
Completely realistic Truck Simulator.
Download Truck Simulator 2018 : Europe game right now for free.
HOW TO PLAY
- Start your Truck by using Start / Stop button.
- Fasten your seat belts.
- On the right side of your screen, bring the shift to “D” position.
- Control your Truck by using break and acceleration buttons.
- You may choose how to control your Truck on the Settings menu.
- During the night missions, you can turn the headlights on by using Headlights button.
- When your Truck ran out of gas, you can buy gas from the Garage by touching gas button.
- If you follow traffic rules during the game, you will earn more money.
- The faster you complete the mission, more money you will earn.
Attention: Drive safely and follow traffic rules in real life.
For any inquires and opinions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official website: http://www.zuuks.com
Follow us on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSZ5daJft7LuWzSyjdp_8HA
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zuuks.games
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ZuuksGames
Truck Simulator Europe
- New Levels have been added.
- Made some bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
I really do like this game. I’ve unlocked all the levels and have driven each and every one of them, now I'm working on buying all the trucks. I was wondering if the setting could be a bit more free world. For example you don’t have as many limits as you do when you drive. I was also wondering if the experience was more realistic. For example, the traffic light problem, the light can be green as you cross it but if it turns red while you’re still crossing you get fined… what $50? Anyway please fix that as well also the AI’s aren’t very smart when it comes to driving and the traffic isn’t realistic enough either. To add on to that when I first played this game. (I like to follow the law) I saw a police car and it had its lights on. Me thinking I have to yield to the officer just cruised by with its lights on. Then I realized that all of them are like that. Also if you break the law around them. They don’t pull you over and do an realistic traffic stop. I also have another one of your games: Bus Simulator Ultimate. I personally feel the same things apply to that game as well. These are all the things I’d suggest for upgrade. Thanks for reading.
I guess it’s okay...........
It’s okay I guess. I like the driving experience but I hate that there are tolls all over the highway. And why do the trucks have to be sooooooo expensive. I have been playing this game everyday for a year now and I have not spent my money on anything and still didn’t have enough to buy the second truck. You could also make sure the first truck (my current) doesn’t get such bad gas mileage. You could make the driving distance longer so you could drive to different countries but add signs when we get to whatever country we are in. But............One more thing. Doesn’t the truck driver have his own house???
Not the best, but not the worst.
I have only played for about an hour. It is worse than I expected. I thought that it would be as good as their latest game, Bus Simulator Ultimate, a really good game. This game has barely any tricks to choose from. They were all super expensive. I was expecting the driving portion to be as good as the driving from Bus Simulator Ultimate. It was horrible. Bus Simulator Ultimate was my first game from Zuuks and I thought that they were a good company. Their only good game (my opinion) is Bus Simulator Ultimate. There is even a time limit for some reason. If Zuuks games could make the driving portion of the game as good as Bus Simulator Ultimate, more vehicles to choose from and the prices to be better, and for the missions to have no time limit. If these were fixed, I would definitely consider changes my review to five stars. I sort of doubt that the developer even looks at the reviews. This is mostly to warn others that this game is not worth downloading.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zuuks Bilisim Hizmetleri Sanayi ve Ticaret Limited Sirketi
- 466 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Macedonian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Zuuks Games
- In-App Purchases
- 100K Money $0.99
- OFFER PACKAGE $2.99
- UNLOCK ALL TRUCKS $9.99
- 250K Money $1.99
- 1000K Money $7.99
- 500K Money $3.99
- 350K Money $2.99
- REMOVE ADS! $0.99
- 1500K Money $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.