Ubigi app helps you manage your Ubigi account.
If you are a Ubigi client, this selfcare app is a must-have to easily and quickly:
- VIEW THE SITUATION of your account: your remaining data allowance and expiration date for your existing bundles.
- TOP-UP a data plan
- CHANGE THE SETTINGS of your account, such as password, username, or email
You can also manage your account in your selfcare environment accessible via the Ubigi website: https://ubigi.me. However, this app is far more user-friendly and immediately accessible from your mobile phone’s welcome screen.
Enjoy a seamless purchase experience, with enhancement payment method management features.
Choose the option to save your payment method on the checkout screen to make future purchases easier and quicker. You can view your saved payment methods at any time on the Payment page, and if you have a payment method that you are no longer using or that has expired, you can remove it.”
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Took me a while to figure it out but very happy
I dowloaded this app a few weeks ago but couldn’t set it up. But as I traveled to Portugal I tried it once more and it worked. Very happy with conexion. Tomorrow I will travel to Israel and will update if it doesn’t work.
Fantastic App to cut your roaming fee
Ubigi is a great App to cut your data roaming fees.
You don't have to purchase anymore a prepaid SIM at the airport. If you have a phone that supports eSim (Iphone Xs, Xr).
You install the App, you select the country where you are (my case was Spain for a business trip) and you select a data plan. I picked 3GB for $9.00.
For payment I used my Paypal account from the Ubigi App. Payment was accepted and my account was activated with the plan I selected.
Then you go in the cellular menu and you select with data plan you want to use.
That way you can easily save a lot of money by not using your home data plan (in my case Verizon) and their crazy data roaming rates.
The technical support team is very responsive.
Poor data service
For the price this company is not worth wasting your time.
I have tried this service for a week while in Germany Köln area.
I emailed them and they tell me it works but it does not. I have explained my issue and they still tell me it works and they will validate my service a month. I don’t want it if it is no good. When I use the service it is on Edge network and worthless.
I did some testing before I made this claim
All of this data is from me not moving my location sitting in a chair at the hotel in Germany
1. I have T-mobile service from Hungary, when I use this service I do have 4G with Telekom.de as provider(issue is I have 1GB of data left on my t-mobile Hungary service)
2. I switch data over to Ubigi esim and I make it the primary data service and it is Edge with Telekom.de as provider ( again have not moved from location.
3. I install my t-mobile sim card from the USA and I have LTE service with Telekom.de as provider( Ubigi line turned off)
4. I turn Ubigi service on and make it primary for data and again Edge service with Telekom.de as provider.
5. I downloaded GigSky and purchased a 5GB plan and activate this with the esim I get LTE service with Telekom.de as provider. Still sitting in the same spot in the hotel.
6. I then switch to Ubigi since I got LTE service with GigSky and again Edge only with Telekom.de as provider.
It is not the phone or cell service something in your system is not correct or not working with the iPhone XS Max esim.
- 28.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Transatel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.