Two-week free trial! SQLiteFlow is an SQLite editor for Mac & iOS which is intuitive, stable and reliable to use.
It contains features:
• Multi-query execution.
• Customize syntax highlighting.
• SQL auto-completion.
• Format query.
• Copy query with custom style.
• Paste recent query sessions.
• Explain query.
• View, edit, add or remove records.
• View table data with a convenient data filter.
• Edit blob data as hex or image.
• Copy data to CSV.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Preview the query that for altering table.
• Supports open remote SQLite databases on iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
• Display tables count and each table's records count.
• Display total size of each table, size of each table's content and size of each table's indexes. (* Requires macOS 10.13+)
• Supports generate SQL text that can let you transform a database into another.
• Supports show a summary of the differences between two databases.
• Supports import CSV data.
• Supports Dark Mode for macOS Mojave.
Drag and Drop
• Open databases and sql scripts.
• Create multiple windows.
Handle Database File Name or Directory Changes
• For instance, this makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite databases in iOS simulator.
• Attach opened databases without any code. This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
• Supports REGEXP operator for local databases when 'REGEXP operator' is enabled in Preferences.
• Supports IS NULL and IS NOT NULL filter.
• Supports automatically reload a row from database if one of the row's field be updated in Data Editor.
Edit as Hex
• Supports edit blob as hex.
• Supports display blob as image if blob data is an image.
• Fix an issue that may cause auto adjust column width for Message tab's sql column sometimes shorter than expected.
• Fix an issue that cause load database failed when a database contains virtual table that use an unknown module.
Ratings and Reviews
Exactlly What I Needed!
The SQLite Editor scene on macOS desperately needed this app. Perfect price, great interface, all the features I need from a modern SQL editor. So far at least it seems stable, performant, and stable. An easy 5 star buy!
I tried all editors.
I think it's a best SQLite editor.
I'm a software engineer with 14 years of skills.
I will recommend this editor for all my clients.
Developer Response ,
I'm glad you like it!
No support for password protected databases?
I like the way the app looks and I would love to use it, but it doesn't look like this supports encrypted sqlite databases. Looking through the github issues it looks like there are no plans to implement this as well. Very disappointing for a paid product.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.