Our mission is to replace your planner, habit tracker, reminder app, and calendar with a single app, so you can concentrate on whatever needs to be done instead of wasting time on each separate app.
We've put an incredible amount of effort into our interface, and as a result it came out clean and simple, while at the same time uniting all of Tappsk's functionality on one screen.
Our pride and joy:
• The home screen, on which you can see all your tasks and can edit each date with the swipe of one finger.
• Forming helpful habits: they're easy to create and even easier to track.
• A calendar to see your list of tasks for a particular day.
• Reminders you'll never miss! Tappsk will keep reminding you of your pending task until you decide what you want to do with it.
• Using your voice to record your tasks has never been easier...
• Share your tasks: use any convenient method to send them to your friends and they'll automatically show up in their Tappsk.
• Subtasks: create checklists and divide your tasks into smaller chunks.
• An array of routine activities based on your interests: select and set the activities you do on a regular basis to appear as often as you like.
• Hidden lists: eg., lists of books or movies, which will not show up on the home screen.
• A logbook that allows you to analyze your task history from any given day.
Lots of tasks, one Tappsk :)
If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact our support - firstname.lastname@example.org, we are always ready to improve!
"Premium" feature payment:
If you decide to use an unlimited number of recurring tasks, reminders, habits and the "share" function (this is optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. The Premium subscription is billed annually.
The App Store will automatically renew your subscription after 1 year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Fixed a few bugs with tasks & subtasks sorting.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Found my ultimate To Do List app
I have downloaded at least a dozen To Do List apps and this is far and way the best. It does what a To List app should, and that is it lets you quickly organize your tasks, check them off when they are done, move them when you need to, and keep going with your day. You’re not spending hours a week managing the app and list. It keeps a log of all completed tasks so you can go back on any given date and see what you have done. The bonus is the built-in habit tracking function which allows you to create and track customized habits, ultimately making you a more productive you.
Developer Response ,
Big thanks for your review 😌
LOVE even without premium version
Usually I find that these apps aren’t really functional if you don’t pay for premium versions. But while this app does have in app purchases that would definitely improve the app. It is also incredibly useful with the free version. It allows me to add a to do list that I can access, change, or add to easily. It also allows me to set up habits that I would like to strive for, such as drinking enough water (each time I drink a glass of water I add click the habit). The shopping lists are also incredibly helpful as well, it has pre-made items I can add, or I can add my own items. All-in-all this app is amazing!
Developer Response ,
Big thanks for your review😌
👍 Best goal tracker and schedule maker 👍
I like this app. I am working with it for a month now and I really love clean design. I’ve read an article that this routine app costs over 100k$! No way! I mean it’s cool and worth it. I hope you guys get more downloads soon. And whoever read this don’t be afraid to try this app.
I like that you can combine goal tracking, checklists, calendar schedules, reminders and habit making in one app. It’s very functional and clean at the time. Guys, I am gonna recommend your goal tracker to my friends. You are making a great job 👍👍👍
Keep this app updated please 😎😎😎
Developer Response ,
Hey, there! Big thank you for your review☺️
- MATVEY KONDAKOV
- 90.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Matvey Kondakov
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version (1 year) $14.99
- Premium (1 month) $2.99
- Premium Version (1 month) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.