“All Mixed Up!” is not your average word scramble game! Can you find the surprise answer to the provided clue? Unscramble words to build up the letters you will need to solve the puzzle. Along the way perhaps you can answer questions such as what is required to make an omelet? Or where should one never throw stones? Or what do you call a control freak?
You’ll challenge your brain unscrambling words and have a lot of fun along the way! Here’s a small sample of some of the entertaining puzzle solutions:
Tip Of The Tongue
Step Up To The Plate
Let Off The Hook
Bet The Farm
Music To My Ears
Piece of Cake
…and hundreds more!
PLUS: Come back to the game every day for a new daily challenge puzzle!
- Over A THOUSAND unique and interesting puzzles.
- A NEW puzzle EVERY DAY.
- Fun and interesting solutions.
- Intuitive and simple controls.
- Regular updates.
HOW TO PLAY:
Unscramble the four words in the top-half of the puzzle by dragging or tapping on the letter tiles into the letter slots. Certain slots are denoted with a star inside of them. Tiles placed here get copied to the pool of tiles you’ll use for the final puzzle. Use the clue to figure out how to arrange the tiles. Stuck? No problem, you can get a hint which will move a tile to the correct spot.
Your friends at DexCheck.
All Mixed Up! Premium Access
Premium Access grants you the following benefits:
・Unrestricted Access to the past 90 days of Daily Puzzles
・Unrestricted Access to the "Premium" puzzle collection
- Premium Access can be purchased on a 1-month, 3-month or 1-year basis.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of the purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
-The account will be charged for renewal unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current billing period.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current billing period to avoid being charged. Visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Volumes 36 - 38!
- Premium Volume: “Fun!”
Thanks for playing!
-- Your friends @DexCheck
Ratings and Reviews
Oh how addicting!
We love All Mixed Up! What an addicting game! Although, it can be difficult to unscramble some of the phrase words, it is still so much fun! We have been playing it for a couple of years haha! We just keep erasing the app to reset it then re-install.
There are ads but it is not overwhelming. If this changes I will update my review. Thank you for this awesome game! I hope some day you will make the chicken and egg game, called Chicktionary, where you make words. It used to be on Yahoo Games before they erased it.
Alright, thank you and take care! Enjoy this, gamers 😀😀😀
Fun & Challenging
This is one of my favorite games. I love having to figure out the words. Then having to apply them to solve a phrase...loving it. Some phrases are easy breezy others are definitely a bit more challenging.
One thing I dislike is I can only play it on the iPad. It’s nowhere to be found for iPhone. Anyway, I hope they’re planning on adding more levels soo. I’m almost finished these levels.
UPDATE: The update was worth the wait. It’s awesome! Also love they added more category and there’s a use for the coins. Keep up the good work!!!
All MixedUp is the most absorbing and challenging word game I have encountered. There is enough easy words to encourage one to proceed to the more difficult ones. I found it nearly impossible to put down. Some of the words were seldom, if ever, used in normal conversation which illustrated to me how poorly I am educated. I have completed the game and can now do many of the things I neglected while working on All Mixed Up.
Thank you for the challenge.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DexCheck, LLC
- 136.4 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2021 DexCheck, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Coins - Tier 1 $0.99
- Gold Coins - Tier 3 $4.99
- Gold Coins - Tier 2 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.