Have you ever tried to start a diary but had no idea what to write?
Have you ever made up your mind to keep a diary but got disrupted by some trivial matters?
Did you find it difficult to benefit from the scattered entries?
## Keeping a diary is not supposed to be that hard.
Grid Diary introduced the simplest, the most powerful and the most effective way to keep a diary. From record to reflection, from reviewing life to knowing yourself, from planning goals to achieving a dream, Grid Diary is dedicated to maximizing the effectiveness of a diary.
## A Unique and Flexible Way of Journaling
With the help of Grid Diary's powerful grid templates and reflective prompts, you no longer need to worry about how to start. Grid Diary will help you focus on the aspects of life you want to track.
## Never Define You, Just Expect to be Defined by You
Grid Diary is not only a diary tool but also a mood tracker, self-growth journal, goal planner... More importantly, you can create a diary that best suits your individual needs through customizing your Grid Diary.
Grid Diary Classic has been featured by Apple as "New Apps We Love" numerous times.
"Grid Diary is a new way to look at journaling." - AppAdvice
"It’s a well-designed, good-looking and intuitive app with a clear purpose." - InsideMobileApps
Grid Diary 2 is the long-awaited successor redesigned from the ground up to make keeping a diary even easier while being more powerful.
In the past six years, we have realized that the users of Grid Diary are the practitioners who never stop on the road of self-growth.
This time, we choose to start again and bring the new Grid Diary to the people who consider keeping a diary as a lifelong habit.
## What’s New in Grid Diary 2?
• Multiple Journals
• Week/ Month/ Year Timeline
• New Stickers and Tags
• Enhanced Markdown Writing
• New Account System
• Dark Mode and Color Themes
Many of Grid Diary’s features are free to use, we also offer advanced features, including sync between all your devices, passcode lock, and more color themes. All this and future member-only features can be unlocked with a single in-app subscription that covers all your devices.
The membership subscription has two options:
• $1.49 monthly, which offers a 3-day free trial
• $14.99 annually, which offers a 2-week free trial
Please note that:
• Price may vary by location.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Note about HealthKit:
After you have authorized access to health data, you can insert information such as steps or activity energy into your diary. Grid Diary won't use your health data for other purposes.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please don't hesitate to contact us through the following channels. We look forward to hearing from you!
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: https://griddiaryapp.com
• Twitter: @GridDiary
• Facebook: Grid Diary
• Terms of Service: https://griddiaryapp.com/support/terms
- Fixed an issue where the template could not be saved.
- Fixed an issue where preferences were reset in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where the interface did not respond when saving images in the journal.
Please note that this update may require you to re-login.
- Added Google and Wechat login.
- Fixed an issue where journal data may be incorrectly overwritten when syncing.
- Fixed an issue where the grid text input area could not be slid in some cases.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements.
If you like this update, we would greatly appreciate it if you rate the app on the App Store. It means a lot to us!
If you have any suggestions or feedback, you can reach us at support at: email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!
Ratings and Reviews
Importance of Reflection
Since becoming a teacher I have reflected a lot as an educator in order to improve my own teaching style and model for my students what it means to put effort towards improving. Now having kids of my own reflecting on how fast they actually grow and develop becoming the humans beings they will be. Grid Classic 2 allows me to reflect on how fast they are growing up, they seem like new people every week. GC2 allows me to change topics as different things become more pertinent in raising them and their own interests change, and when ready I can share with them all of my joys, mistakes, worries, fears, pride, and resilience in parenting and enjoying who they are and are becoming. You’ve made a great app that is user friendly and incorporates so much. Thank you for your efforts. I cant wait to look back years down the road, shake my head and laugh at tragic comedy that is day to day parenting.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you so much for your review and we are really happy to hear that this app has helped you in so many ways! We will definitely make constant improvements with all the support from our users! Thank you!
Unique, Customizable, Game-Changing App!!!
I’m only able to edit the review I have already made, but in doing so, I am “upping” my rating to 5 stars. There is truly no comparable application anywhere that even approaches the ease of use, abundant (and not bloated) features, with the number of customization tools available as Grid Diary 2! Anyone who uses this app can surely tell that there is a lot of love and care in its design, maintenance, and extension...I talk this app up to everyone I know who would be interested. There is literally simply nothing like it out there, and it truly is a game changer. 2 minor features I’d still love to see:
- In the “Timeline” context, using the filter function, the weather stickers and emoji stickers are not multi-select, while the flags are. I would think that if a user wanted to select all entries where they were either upset OR sad OR mad, they would be able to do so.
- A desktop version of the application and cross platform synch would be awesome as well. :)
All in all, this is a great app...well worth the meager price of subscription, and I certainly appreciate your efforts in delivering this kind of quality mobile application. It is truly a credit to your creativity, care, and tenacity to be able to produce something this amazing!
Most Important Journal App + Export to PDF
This is the absolute best journaling App for iOS. I’ve tried several in the past. The hardest part about keeping a journal is know what to write. This app makes it easy by suggesting questions to answer about your day, week, current events, what you have learned, or what is on your mind. I LOVE that I can customize my own template of questions. I LOVE that all of the questions are arranged in a “Grid” and I can answer all, one or none of them. Some of the custom questions I have created for my journal include:
Where did I see the hand of God in my life today?
What am I currently praying for?
Who needed a little extra attention or love today? What can I do for that person tomorrow?
What did I learn today?
What problems did I encounter today and how did I solve them?
As the cherry on top, you can easily export your entries into a PDF, which turns into a beautiful document. Using this app helped me to keep a more consistent journal than any other method I’ve tried.
- Xiamen Sumi Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 69.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2019 Sumi Interactive. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $1.49
- Annual $14.49
- Annual $14.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.