Launch apps and open files with just one click in the system menu bar. Quickly browse folders without leaving a trail of opened windows. Customize the bar by adding your favorite apps, files and folders as icons or menu items. Launch Bar eases and speeds up your workflow, by combining the most essential features of Finder, Dock and Launchpad:
• Launch or switch apps, browse folders and open files with a single click
• Add your essential apps, files and folders in the bar as icon or menu item
• Browse folders without opening and closing Finder windows
• Copy apps and folders automatically from the Dock to the bar
• Free up desktop space by hiding the Dock
• Colored or grayscale bar icons, regular and retina screens
• Use customizable keyboard shortcuts
• Hold the Cmd key down to drag Menu Bar icons, left/right to reposition, down to remove
Support for alias files/folders
Ratings and Reviews
Great easy to use tool!
I use Launch Bar on my Macbook Air where I don't have that much real estate. It replaces the OSX Dock for me. Works great!
It would be even BETTER if it was possible to hide ONLY the Launch Bar icon with Bartender. Bartender now hides ALL or NONE of the Launch Bar icons.
Keep up the great work! 👍
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.