Radiant One is a collection of exciting interactive adventure stories.
● Gorgeous visuals, striking characters
● You make choices that matter
● An awesome plot
● Free updates: new stories and episodes
* Apple Editor's Choice, Game of the Day
* "Highly recommended" - IGN
* 82/100 - Metacritic
* 8/10 - Pocket Gamer
* 4.5/5 - TouchArcade
* 8/10 - Eurogamer
The Fntastic team sincerely hope that you like our game! We are working very hard to perfecting it, so If you run into any issues while playing or you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on social media and keep up with the news:
GOLD MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- Gold Membership offers $3.99 monthly subscription for new updates (every month new stories will be available for download).
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You will be able to play all available stories for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the monthly package.
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD.
- New Story: THE TRIANGLE.
Mark was on board from Miami to London when all passengers mysteriously disappeared.
- Various improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The game itself is awesome. I love the graphics and the soundtrack is AMAZING please keep up the good work!! I do have the monthly subscription and it makes the game a dream! But there are two things that I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have fixed and/or modified.
1. Whenever you have to make a big decision in the game(ex: deciphering the notes in the glacier or saving Rusty or not) it makes you pay diamonds in order to choose the interesting option. And not just a little. I would be fine if it was just 5 or so diamonds, but it’s 20! That’s a lot of diamonds just to be able to make a decision. I would greatly appreciate it if y’all could lower the amount of diamonds. I know y’all have to make money and all, but this is rediculous!!
2. This is the main reason I wanted to write the review. The game crashes. A LOT. Like, almost every single story. The first and third one were the only stories I didn’t have a problem with. The second one with Rachel, I would get to the part when she defeats the “anxiety creature” and it loads and crashes! I tried over and over again with no luck but just recently I have been able to finish the story. I believe this is probably because y’all fixed the glitch with the newest update. But, triangle game, it will get to the scene where I will eat something and then try to open the hatch in the floor and it crashes every single time!! And so early in the story too!! I would greatly appreciate it if you could fix these glitches!!!!
Great “experience” more so than a game.
Updated: The devs appear to have worked out the issue so I have updated my score back to original 4 stars. As a buyer of the original game, the below is true about the first story that is now for free for everyone. I was initially irritated after the last update as it broke the game for me. The second episode now works properly so I will be playing through that shortly. I don’t expect it to be very long either but if the below review is any indication of the quality then it should be good.
Original review of the first episode: So the game is short. Period. No shying away from that fact.
With that said, unlike a lot of other players I found some solid meaning of relationship and fear relating to day to day life here.
The idea of being so wrapped up with life that you forget family and meaningful relationships really resonated with me as up until recently, I was a lot like the main character (minus the supernatural dream business).
If you can get past the short length and linear story which is the reason for the 4 stars and not 5, this game is great. Awesome graphics with a really great style in both the visuals and soundtrack.
I really enjoyed this story and what the devs were looking to portray. Really hit home with me and gave me a feeling of joy for the people that I have lost in my life recently and for those that I have let slip into the ether. Great experience more so than a game.
Developer Response ,
there was another mistake not allowing to get for free for those who bought later on December 1. We fixed it in the latest update 1.3.2
Beautiful But So Expensive
This game is beautifully designed & carried out, no doubt. But to be able to watch a full story you need tickets. Don’t worry you can buy a monthly subscription that gives you infinite tickets! But oh wait... You need diamonds to be able to make any interesting choices in some of the stories (The Awakening & The Secret aren’t like this as much, but the other 2 definitely are). And the diamonds will cost you more than even the monthly subscription if you want to pick all the interesting choices.
I think they have great, interesting storylines built up for these mini-stories. But they have you spend so much just to get to the story’s full potential that it kinda kills the overall experience. I won’t be continuing to play it. If you don’t mind spending over $10/month to play a single full story that’ll last you about 20-30 min, then this is for you. Otherwise, I’d look elsewhere.
- FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, OOO
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2019 FNTASTIK ENTERTEINMENT, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GOLD MEMBERSHIP $3.99
- OFFER 5 TICKETS AND 30 GEMS $2.99
- MEDIUM PACK OF GEMS $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.