APlayer - Alook Player Features:
• Play local and online videos up to 4x speed (0.5 - 4.0)
• Almost all video formats (MP4, MOV, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, RMVB, etc.) and most audio formats (MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, APE, etc.)
• SMB file sharing support
• Audio and subtitle tracks switch
• Background playback
• Video screenshot
• Record playback progress
• External subtitles
• Wi-Fi transfer and iTunes file sharing
• Adapt iOS 11 Files App
• Perfect fit iPad split screen
• No ads, no news, no push
• Adapt to iOS 13 and dark mode
• Twitter: @AlookBrowser
• Email: email@example.com
• Updated the latest player kernel to adapt to iOS 13.3.1
• Improve SMB connection
• Video support screenshot
• Double-click on both sides to fast forward and rewind to show the animation
• Configurable double-click fast forward and rewind time
• Fixed bug where sharing / sending files may crash
• Can be configured not to record playback progress
• Fix the bug that the progress does not reset after the video finishes playing
• Other optimizations and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far, it works fine with almost all videos formats. Samba sharing makes it easier to play videos in PC/mac or remote server such as NAS. However, the missing airplay function seems to be ... err ..., since Alook browser has video airplay function. And thus, I have to copy my video from Aplayer to Alook in order to using airplay, which is quite inconvenient.
Plays videos fine
However, after first play-though, the second time the video darkens. Fix this and it’s 5 stars!
a feature request, may this app have a global play history? Not just one video playback.
- Baoding Lehuo Network Technology Co., Ltd.
- 98 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Lehuo Co., Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.