The calculator is an essential app. For this reason is important that it is exactly how we want it.
Finally, try the satisfaction of deciding the preferred dimensions of your calculator, the proportions of the display and the scientific area. And so much more.
The most customizable calculator has arrived.
● Custom Draggable Sizes.
● Removable Scientific Area.
● Resizable Scientific Area Proportions.
● Resizable Display Proportions.
● FullScreen & SplitScreen available.
● Always on Top Feature.
● Customizable Trasparency Level.
● 100% Visible When Mouse Float Over the Window. —> Without focus Needed! ;-)
● Removable Dock Icon.
● Optional MenuBar Mini Icon —> with Full Main Menu when the dock icon is removed!
● Customizable HotKey to show/hide the app.
● Undo Button.
● Beautiful Design.
● 2 Themes available (Light & Dark).
● Optional Negative Numbers in Red.
● Copy And Paste the Result.
● A lot of Useful Button like the Modulus Operator.
● No useless titlebar over the window, the entire display area is draggable.
● No annoying advertising messages at the start.
● No in-app purchase or full version available through another app. This is the full version.
You can also close the Scientific Area reducing it dragging the divider to the left egde.
The transparent feature is not available when the popover system is on.
To restore the Dock Icon or the Main Menu when the popover system is on, please click with the secondary button on the status bar item.
We are waiting your feedback for create an EVEN MORE customizable user experience!
Support, Feedbacks, Bugs and Infos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed problems for macOS Catalina. Thank you for your reports. (Bug? email@example.com)
- NEW: Added Option to show the Results on the Menu Bar Item.
- NEW: Added Option to show the Results on the Dock Icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A pretty good replacement for Mac Calculator app - almost...
My parents really like the Calculator app that comes with the Mac, with one exception: it can’t be resized. They are in their 80s, and would like to be able to have a simple calculator that can be resized so that the display and key numbers appear larger and easier to read.
Well, Resizable Calculator Pro does live up to its name; it’s resizable, and looks almost exactly like the Mac Calculator app. For most folks, it will be a perfect replacement.
My one complaint is that, even when you turn off the Scientific View, the keyboard still contains extra keys not needed for a simple calculator. E.g., e, Pi, EE, mod. It’s the kind of thing that could confuse folks some. (On the other hand, the backspace key and the red Clear key are improvements over the Mac Calculator, I think.). It would be nice if there was a “just like Mac Calculator” View, where the keys where exactly like the Mac calculator. (Again, I realize that this isn’t useful for most folks.)
The other Mac Calculator app feature that is missing is the separate “Show Paper Tape” window, that lets you see what previous calculations were. That is an addition that I think most folks would find very useful.
Developer Response ,
Hello bookrats. Thank you very much for your feedbacks, they will help us to do better. -SOPONEXT Team.
It's good but...
This is a really good calculator app. There's only one thing, it does not allow you to open more than 1 calculator at once. On Windows I find the fact that you can open more than one calculator window very helpful.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! And thank you for your suggestion.
Clear Button does not function.
While I do enjoy this app for what it is, the only button that will work as an option for "Clear" is "C". Since this is a calculator app, it should be designed so the "Clear" button, which is standard on most keyboards with a number pad, will clear the current screen/caluclation. It is really annoying to have to find the "C" button on the other end of the keyboard to achieve this goal.
Developer Response ,
Right, we will do it. Thank you for the suggestion. ❤️
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.