100% working phone call recorder for iPhone. A scientific designed UI helps you record phone calls easily without any learning. Backup all your recordings to cloud and no worries about losing your important recordings.
Users cannot record calls without subscribing to our 3 days free trial monthly subscription. You don't need to pay for the first 3 days. If you feel satisfied with our app during free trial period, you need to pay to continue. If you don't feel satisfied, feel free to cancel at anytime.
Our function list
- Record all phone calls
- Record without internet connection
- Record both domestic & international calls
- No per minute fee when recording
- Backup/restore recordings from/to gdrive,onedrive,dropbox
- Smart recording manager
- Label your recordings by your needs
- Monthly subscription with 3 days free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Update subscription screen to match with Apple guidelines per Apple's feedbacks
Ratings and Reviews
Incoming call records not work
Incoming call records not work ,
Please slow down your instructions
Developer Response ,
Hello, when you get an incoming call, please answer the call, then open our app, press on Record button, then Merge call to start recording incoming call.
Features other than recording don’t work
I’ve used/tried quite a few Call recording apps and I’m not a fan of this one. Interface is similar to others but not quite as nice, but most importantly it won’t upload the recorded call files to anywhere I can save them. They offer saving files to Dropbox, One drive, and Google Drive, and even though I’m logged in, none of them work. Also at the time of this review, when I click on google drive as the place to upload, says this app isn’t approved for google sign-in yet. So really there’s only drop box and one drive (Microsoft), and it isn’t working for me. I’m going back to the app I know and love (and is decently priced - tape a call).
This is a horrible app. I am looking for an app the records incoming and outgoing calls without the other party knowing the call is being recorded. Everything I’ve found so far requires you to threeway call or it beeps letting that person know the call is being recorded.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PQ MOBILE .PTE LTD
- 97.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PQ MOBILE .PTE LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Unlimited Recording $12.99
- Weekly $4.99
- Lifetime $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.