One of the best hack-and-slash games of all time now fits in your pocket!
Originally released on PC in 2006, Titan Quest is an action RPG set against a mythological backdrop. The Titans have escaped from prison and are hell-bent on destroying the Earth. The Gods alone can’t stop them -- a hero is needed to lead this epic struggle. Victory or defeat will determine humanity’s fate and that of the Olympians.
You are that hero! Create your character, explore ancient civilizations like Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China, and fight against hordes of legendary creatures! Master the arts of archery, swordsmanship or magic and upgrade your character to unlock awesome powers! Discover special items to help you complete your quest: legendary swords, devastating thunderbolts, enchanted bows, and much more!
Specially adapted for mobile devices, this new version offers numerous new features:
● A new touch-friendly interface
● Completely redesigned touch-friendly gameplay
● High-quality graphics
● A huge, open world to explore
● Full day/night cycle
● 80 different mythological creatures: Minotaurs, Cyclopses, Gorgons, and many more
● 1200+ items to discover
● 30 different character classes
● 150 different character skills
● Colossal playtime of more than 60 hours
● Scalable difficulty modes: weapons and enemies match your skill level
● Dozens of unlockable achievements to discover
● No ads, no microtransactions.
Mixing ancient mythology with non-stop action, Titan Quest is a classic hack-and-slash offering energizing gameplay with a fast, intense rhythm. Overcome thrilling challenges and vanquish the greatest enemies ever to invade the mobile world!
DLCs available as in-app purchase:
● IMMORTAL THRONE - Encounter the greatest villains of Greek mythology, brave the attacks of Cerberus, and hazard the banks of the River Styx to conquer this dark new adventure.
● RAGNARÖK - In the uncharted lands of northern Europe, you’ll brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen, and the Asgardian gods!
● ATLANTIS - Set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean, in search of the mythical kingdom of Atlantis. Including the Tartarus Arena for epic battles!
- Reverted a fix that prevented you from using items that should have needed the Ragnarok DLC. You will be able to use such items without the DLC again, now.
- Fixed some items falling through the floor
- Certain (charge) skills can't be canceled anymore when priority is set to "skill over movement" now
- Added saving of map scale and xp bar number setting
- Various other small fixes and tweaks
Ratings and Reviews
Wonderful Port and the controller works very well
I completed this game on an easier level and just found out that it now supports controllers. Yes my finger was cramping up on the old virtual controller but when I tried it with the new controller it was smooth and felt very natural. This is one of the best action RPGs in iOS. It also is pay once and play unless you want to buy the additional DLC. If you want it right away the legendary edition is the best deal. There are other PC ports I think are great and I definitely prefer the pay once and play model over the games that are free to play but have in app purchases to proceed. You end up paying less money in the long term when developers use the pay once and play model. This is another reason why I recommend this game. I wish other developers would use this model more.
This is the 3rd iteration of this game I’ve purchased on the AppStore, and hopefully the last. I was worried for awhile that this too was going to be neglected because of the lack of any major updates, but once they dropped the DLC, the updates just keep coming. Not only did they release all the DLC at once (and a total steal if buying the bundle is your first purchase of this game on iOS), but they’ve since made several UI, performance and stability fixes.
This is by far the best Diablo(2)-like game on iOS, and the best version of it by far. It doesn’t crash nearly as much as it did in the past, the controls are considerably better (not perfected yet though), and having all the classes and shared storage makes multiple play throughs with a variety of builds infinitely more fun.
Hopefully they tighten up the controls, especially for ranged and spells. It still seems a little sluggish and/or unresponsive at times. But once everything it tightened up, this’ll indisputably be a 5 star game and the best of its class on the AppStore.
A classic revived / Please bring DLC!
Titan Quest has a special place in my heart. I started to play back when it was first released on PC in 2006. The unique setting, intricate class creation and amazing game flow still remain exciting to this day and I am thankful for developers that know that there are still fans of the classics out here.
The mobile version is well ported in my opinion and I have not had any major issues. The targeting can be tricky so any characters that require specific aim may sometimes be frustrating to play, other than that it is amazing to play on phone and seriously one of the best values on the AppStore for this price.
I give 4 stars only because there are some features that need to be updated that already exist on other platforms such as having a Storage vendor to store items, bigger inventory space, a button to sort items and other small QOL features. Also PLEASE bring the DLCs soon! 😊
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- www.handy-games.com GmbH
- 3.6 GB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018-2021 by www.handy-games.com GmbH a division of THQ Nordic AB, Sweden.
- In-App Purchases
- Immortal Throne DLC $3.99
- Ragnarök DLC $3.99
- Atlantis DLC $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.