The most spectacular app to decrypt, create and negotiate a venture capital operation or financing with friends & family. Designed for Founders / Leaders of Startup, Entrepreneurs, Investors, Business-Angels, Advisors and Lawyers. Simulfund lets you deal with key Terms that could be relevant in equity funding:
• Option Pool.
• Condition of Closing.
• Preferred Stock.
• Cumulative Dividends.
• Anti-Dilution Provision.
• Liquidation Preference.
• Co-Sale Rights.
• ROFR, and many other Venture Capital Terms …
Save time & innovate by taking advantage of technologies to make certain that suitable care is taken in understanding, checking or drafting your operations.
It all starts with the powerful calculators:
• Swiftly compute a Startup valuation.
• View the stock dilution when additional shares are issued.
• Visualize how an equity funding could boost a business valuation.
• Anticipate the values of shares for the current & new stockholders.
• Determine the new total number of voting rights when raising capital.
• Send the data to the Term Sheet app or include an option pool in the deal.
Get an unprecedented Term Sheet app with important topics & professional features:
• Explains all and reveals the terms that could be very appropriate in Startup funding.
• Decrypt Term Sheets even if you are a neophyte, and if something happens, just contact a lawyer.
• Plan Term sheets by easily managing the key terms that could be applicable in venture capital deals.
• Get 1000 possible combinations to plan, check or compare cases where shares are issued with additional rights.
• As a Pro, import or create standard or specific clauses to efficiently finalize the Term Sheets you are involved in drafting.
• Create to-do lists, reinstall all the data from previous Term Sheets or export meaningful documents.
It is reliable, prioritizes confidentiality & security:
• Builds from the ground up with Apple’s Secure APIs.
• App Sandbox: no incoming or outgoing network connection.
• Secures your data when the app is running in the background.
• Runs offline, your financial data is stored locally and encrypted.
• No third party SDKs, Trackers or Ads, your Financial Data is never collected.
• Uses encryption technologies and all encryption keys can be easily changed.
• Control access to the app without using an account with Face ID or Touch ID.
Now, benefit from new features without equivalence:
• Simulfund provides a glossary and a concise library of key terms dealing with important information.
• Import texts from other Simulfund apps and clearly compare with your own selections.
• Working remotely with your clients, partners or advisors with effective documents.
• Encrypt or export all your data as CSV, PDF or TXT files.
• Support for full landscape and right-to-left layout.
• Enjoy a full range of touch gestures.
Enjoy this impressive app anywhere you go, increase your productivity and raise your ability to finance Startups or invest in innovative projects.
It is an excellent utility app, easy to use, affordable, unique and is also available for Macs.
“Knowledge changes everything !”
The release 2.1.1 fixes the following issues:
• The functionality to add custom currencies in the calculators and cap tables may not be accessible in the system settings.
• Addresses an issue that could prevent the navigator of the term Sheet App from appearing.
• Improved user experience when editing text in the term sheet app.
• Other stability and performance improvements.
Simulfund 2.1, includes the following improvements:
• Updated for iOS 14.2 and all new iPhones 12.
• Adds support for Display Zoom feature for All iPhones.
• Adds a feature to reset “My list of Terms“ to default values.
• Adds a feature to erase all previous backups of the Term Sheet app.
• Adds a functionality to erase all the financial data “recommended before uninstalling the app”.
Simulfund 2.1.1 is also available for Macs and for information on the security of Simulfund software, please visit https://simulfund.com.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.