Telluride Ski Resort is your official guide to Telluride Ski Resort, all at your fingertips.
• See which runs are groomed and which closed. Locate yourself on the Telluride trail map — not a hard-to-read GPS map.†
• Share your location on the mountain with friends, and see your friends' locations on the trail map.†
• Record your runs and log vertical feet and distance. If you have an Apple Watch, record your runs as a workout and see your workout in the Health app. Display your tracks and replay your runs on the trail map. Email images to friends, post them to social media, or view them in Google Earth. Store your logs on iCloud and view them on all your devices. Send your logs to a leaderboard and compare vertical and distance with others at the resort.†
• Find up-to-date information about the mountain, including snow conditions, weather, and webcam images.
• Get up-to-the-minute lift status information.
• Quickly find information about lessons and other programs and amenities.
• Easily locate and contact key places at the resort and in the village with the built in directory.
• Learn about events from the events calendar.
• Get the latest news from Telluride via the resort's Twitter feed.
† Location and Logging services require a GPS-equipped device. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Updated trail maps.
Ratings and Reviews
I would go elsewhere. Telluride is awful. Least favorite riding place. Maybe even go play golf, horseshoes or indoor board games. Just awful. I hear it is good in Japan😎
Incredible resort, ok app
Would be great to see telluride resort on the EPIC app! Lots more features there, and many that simply work better. Most of all tracking. Plus, it would be nice if EPIC riders and skiers could track their vertical feet in telluride, too. Other thoughts on this app:
- Why does the tracking turn off so much? I skied 8 hours one day and it said I skied 4 runs? A bummer, because I like to review my runs at the end of the trip and compare to past.
- When you are in the map, it’s difficult to get back to the main menu. You have to tap the bottom of the map just so. It basically looks/works like a PDF map.
- Map often wasn’t most up to date resource. Didn’t seem to update consistently with latest lift updates, but the alerts did help.
- Really loved the “Powcam” among the mountain cams! Fun to see how much powder we got from a storm or in a night.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thanks for using the Telluride app. Can you please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can sort out the tracking issue for you. Thanks.
Spoiled skiing Telluride since 1986
Love the simplicity of the App. Live in Ridgway. Start checking Lift/Trail operations at 430 in the morning. Leave for Telluride at 730am. Don’t know who is responsible for updating mountain conditions. I plan my day out on what’s open. Many times the App shows all lifts and trails operating. Understand the need for disclaimer for information depending on conditions. Disappointing when I get there, the lifts and hike to terrain are on delay. Safety is priority, like to see delay information as soon as resort knows.
Thanks for a great season
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Resorts Tapped LLC
- 125.9 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018-22 Resorts Tapped LLC
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.