We’ve created this app to serve as a hub of all things Aspen Snowmass, both on- and off-mountain. From trail maps, to season stats, from mountain conditions, to the latest events happening around town, we’ve got your back. Access all of the functionality of the ticket office in the palm of your hand, from shopping for lift tickets, lessons and rentals, to Child Lesson FastPasses and QR codes to print lift tickets at our new pick-up boxes at the base of each of our four mountains.
- Aspen Snowmass Rewards (do you want to highlight any of these rewards?)
- Shop for lift, lesson, rentals, and add days to existing Aspen Cards (or profiles)
- Access QR Codes to quickly print Aspen Cards at our in-resort pick-up boxes
- Check in for lessons with Child Lesson FastPasses
- Mobile Food and Beverage ordering from on mountain restaurants for grab and go dining.
- Individual Seasonal Skier Stats
- Interactive, on-mountain mapping
- Vertical feet and bowl lap tracking
- Tracked skier days, broken down by mountain
- Login process that syncs the app with your Aspen ID and skier data
- Mountain conditions, including latest snowfall, weather, mountain cams, grooming reports, and lift status
- Scrolling view of Events and Activities across our resorts
- Parking information
- Access to our lift tickets, lessons and rental information and pricing
Have questions or feedback? Send it to us! We want you to be the driving force in future additions. Visit aspensnowmass.com/app for FAQ’s, and send us your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything you need
How many days have I skied Ajax this year? Hold on, let me check. Am I on pace for a pin.... let me check. How much vert have I skied this year? Got it. Where is the closest cup of hot chocolate, easy, let me check the map.
Lots of issues with tracking. It doesn’t always reset a new day to zero and shows yesterday’s total. If you log out and back in, it resets to zero, but you lose the prior day’s tracking of vertical feet in the total and any bowl laps that day. Not good. Also, it should automatically start tracking when you pass the gate on a given day, with a setting to turn auto on and off of course.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this - we have fixed this issue and can restore your statistics. If you would like to restore these, please send an email to email@example.com and we will help. Thank you!
Also, thank you for the suggestions with Tracking - we are always looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate your feedback!
You definitely need to start reporting snow conditions and grooming ahead of opening if you want to allow your customers to plan a ski trip at your opening. Can’t find a reliable source for snow conditions on all four mountains.
We’re contemplating coming for Thanksgiving and don’t know the snow conditions today.
Need a report to start at least a month before opening.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Aspen Skiing Company, LLC
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Aspen Skiing Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.