We’ve created this app to serve as a hub of all things Aspen Snowmass, both on- and off-mountain. From trail maps, to season stats, from mountain conditions, to what’s happening in town, we’ve got your back.
- Aspen Snowmass Rewards
- Seasonal Stats
- Interactive, on-mountain mapping
- Vertical feet and bowl lap tracking
- Tracked skier days, broken down by mountain
- Login process that syncs the app with your Aspen ID and skier data
- Mountain conditions, including latest snowfall, weather, mountain cams, grooming reports, and lift status
- Scrolling view of Events and Activities
- Parking information
- Access to our lift tickets, lessons and rental information and pricing
Have questions or feedback? Send it to us! We want you to be the driving force in future additions. Visit aspensnowmass.com/app for FAQ’s, and send us your thoughts at email@example.com.
Note: Continued use of GPS can dramatically decrease battery life.
With the latest release, we have made it even easier to access all things Aspen Snowmass with improved navigation and more vital information at your fingertips! From the ability to start stats tracking from any page in the app, to parking lot status updates available pre-arrival, to an all new Account section, now with even more Rewards! The Aspen Snowmass App is even better than before, thanks to your feedback.
- New! Parking lot status and information
- New! Improved navigation menu
- New! Persistent tracking button on all main pages
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Everything you need
How many days have I skied Ajax this year? Hold on, let me check. Am I on pace for a pin.... let me check. How much vert have I skied this year? Got it. Where is the closest cup of hot chocolate, easy, let me check the map.
Lots of issues with tracking. It doesn’t always reset a new day to zero and shows yesterday’s total. If you log out and back in, it resets to zero, but you lose the prior day’s tracking of vertical feet in the total and any bowl laps that day. Not good. Also, it should automatically start tracking when you pass the gate on a given day, with a setting to turn auto on and off of course.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reporting this - we have fixed this issue and can restore your statistics. If you would like to restore these, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help. Thank you!
Also, thank you for the suggestions with Tracking - we are always looking for ways to improve, and we appreciate your feedback!
You definitely need to start reporting snow conditions and grooming ahead of opening if you want to allow your customers to plan a ski trip at your opening. Can’t find a reliable source for snow conditions on all four mountains.
We’re contemplating coming for Thanksgiving and don’t know the snow conditions today.
Need a report to start at least a month before opening.
- Aspen Skiing Company, LLC
- 121.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Aspen Skiing Company
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.