The official Ikon Pass app connects you with adventure worldwide. Designed exclusively for Ikon Pass and Ikon Base Pass holders, this app is your tool to make the most of your season on and off the mountain.
Manage Your Pass
- See your days remaining and blackout dates
- Choose favorite destinations and set preferences
- Keep track of exclusive deals and vouchers
- Manage your profile, pass photo and more
Amplify Your Adventure
- Track stats like vertical, run difficulty, max speed and current altitude
- Track activity on Apple Watch
- View weather and condition reports before you go
- Find your location on the destination map
Connect With Your Crew
- Create daily friend groups to message, compare stats and track each other’s locations
- Challenge the Ikon Pass community on the Leaderboard
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
New Features for 21/22 Season
• Earn 3 tiers of badges for performance achievements
• Strive for Elite status as you advance through Amateur and Semi-Pro levels
• Track Vertical, Days, Lift Laps and Destinations Visited
Now available for Apple Watch
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app! There are a few things that can be worked on though. Adding a buddy to the tracking system so we can track each other didn’t seem to work for us. The last thing that would be helpful is the fact that a lot of mountains require us to make reservations, it would be nice if we could reserve days at certain mountains on the app instead of having to go to the website. Maybe both of these things can be completed with ease and we just messed it up. Anyways the app is amazing and so is the Ikon Pass! Worth every penny for a skier or boarder.
Great features; however, they don’t work
In theory, this app is incredible. To be able to track your progress, see your speed, altitude, which runs you went on, their degree of difficulty, and how many calories you burned is a lot of fun. The problem is that this service rarely works. We ski’d for 6 days and it worked twice. When I sent an e-mail to customer service, 24 hours later they said log out, delete it and then re-install it. I tried that twice and it didn’t help. Fix the bugs so we can rate it 5 stars! Without this service, all this app is is one big advertisement for Ikon Pass which is absurd because I have to assume that anyone that would download this app is already a pass holder. If you want to make reservations or change something you need to go to the Ikon website. You cannot do it from the app.
Great idea, poor execution
The app is a great idea and has some great features. The issue is that half the time the tracking does not want to start and will require a dance of killing the app and toggling airplane mode to get tracking to start. When tracking does run, it is not accurate. I run ski tracks at the same time on the same phone and the results very widely; however, when doing the math on vertical feet ski tracks is always more accurate. Furthermore the ikon tracking (vert ft) will vary wildly between friends that are running the app and skiing the exact same runs as me. Finally the app has randomly stopped tracking, leaving my totals much lower than they should be.
Additional suggestion. Allow us to have ikon friends so we don’t have to send out invites to join a tracking group EVERY DAY!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alterra Mountain Company
- 212.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019-2021 Ikon Pass, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.