Take the alpine good times to new heights this winter with the new Big Bear Mountain Resort app. Buy or reload lift tickets, access advance reservations and interactive trail maps, or navigate the Bear Mountain and Snow Summit base areas. Featuring mobile food ordering, webcams, weather and trail conditions, upcoming deals and events, and more.
This app uses HealthKit and location services for tracking and replaying your runs on the trail map. Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Bug fix: updated weather card on Home to ensure it is pulling the most relevant summer data for guests.
Ratings and Reviews
Beats a recorded phone message
Most will not remember the dark ages when we had to call a phone number to get recorded ski conditions and the information was sparse if you got through at all. Any complaints about this App are first world problems. Glad I lived long enough the see it.
Questions I have:
* why can’t we login with our big bear account? Facebook has nothing to do with it.
* why are the cameras always showing last nights pictures and not a feed?
* why is there a link for pass holders that goes to a page about buying a pass?
* why is the parking page not showing us where the lots are and if parking is open?
* why can’t we make reservations directly in the app?
Basically this is a curated subsection of the main website; the one interesting feature for tracking looks cool, but doesn’t make up for the rest basically being a slower version of the main site.
Hope this is just a foundation for them to build on and deliver a more useful app experience for their customers. With covid in full swing, having an app that is leveraged to reduce human interaction will be critical to helping reduce the impact of being open during the pandemic.
Took my two boys to Big Bear for the first time. Planned a 3 day trip just so we can go tubing at the resort and bought tickets in advance for a 2 year old and 5 year old. When we got there they said we (mom and dad) needed tickets to go tubing w our kids despite what the website stated, which was that young children had to be in tube w an adult. We were happy to buy tickets for ourselves, but the employee said their slot was full and we were unable to buy tickets. We were very sad and disappointed by the experience. Worst experience ever to leave with your children crying because they couldn’t go tubing. Never visiting this place ever again!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Alterra Mountain Company
- 215.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021-2022 Big Bear Mountain Resort
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.