Faster and easier lung function tests with the world’s most advanced professional spirometer, SpiroClinic. Digitalize hospitals, health clinics, and research centers into the palm of your hand. SpiroClinic spirometers eliminate barriers in remote patient engagement by allowing healthcare professionals to make accurate diagnoses and comprehensively evaluate treatment efficacy. An extensive range of predicted values calculated with GLI 2012, Nhanes 1999, and ERS/ECCS 1993 are available and can be tailored for users and clinics.
# Streamline patient management and collect usable, repeatable, and reliable research data.
Experience simplified spirometry for patients, patient management for doctors, and clinical studies for researchers with ATS/ERS 2019 compatible clinical ultrasonic spirometry. Perform Forced Expiration Only & Full-Loop Tests, SVC, and MVV tests easily and accurately. Observe Flow Volume / Volume Time Graphs, Inspiratory/Expiratory Curves, and Pre/Post Bronchodilator comparisons.
The features of the ultrasonic sensor technology of SpiroClinic® spirometers include,
- Ultrasonic Flow Measurement technology,
- Calibration-Free Technology, and
- Compliance to 2019 spirometry standards (ATS & ERS) released by European Respiratory and American Thoracic Society.
The SpiroClinic® App is implemented for both iOS and Windows devices. API / SDK integration options also allow custom solutions for clinics.
- Real-Time testing feedback
- Unlimited number of patient and test records
- SpiroCloud Integration
- Error Code Detection
- Session Identification and Grading
- GDPR Compliant
- Intuitive App and Dashboard
The SpiroClinic® App simplifies spirometry for both patients and doctors with an extensive range of predicted values displayed parameters, and displays option tailored tests to users and clinics. An unlimited number of patients can be registered to one SpiroClinic® device.
Disclaimer: The SpiroClinic App must be used with the doctor’s approval.
- Updated Subject ID limits
- Added new language support (italy)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- INOFAB SAGLIK TEKNOLOJILERI ANONIM SIRKETI
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Italian, Russian, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © İnofab Sağlık Teknolojileri A.Ş.