More than 9,000,000 players worldwide. Spot the differences online. There's never been anything like it before!
Find all the differences in the pictures and win tournaments before your opponents do!
Traveling across gorgeous maps, assembling unique collections, and lots of interesting events await you. Tons of rewards!
- More than 30,000 gorgeous quests that update regularly
- More than 11,000 levels of varied difficulty
- Lush graphics and amazing special effects
Play and enjoy! It's a game for anyone in any age!
More about 5 Differences Online:
Having trouble? Contact tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be happy to help.
Check out the new design in the game! Doesn’t get prettier than this!
Now the pictures are even larger.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this game for a week now and it’s very addictive. It’s a lot of fun and because of the way it’s structured, I’m spending money trying to win tournaments. However, I strongly believe that the players I’m competing against are not real. Let me explain, I’ve been paying a lot of attention and realized that there is a pattern that the “opponents” are following. Another thing is when I’m playing a huge tournament of 8 people (including me), for some reason all the players finish their round with me at the exact same second. Call me crazy, but I don’t think that’s a coincidence, and if it is it isn’t possible to happen every single time. I believe that the opponents everyone is playing against are not real accounts. Thought I’d share this because when I came to this realization, it made me realize that it’s a tactic for players to pay a lot of money and made me feel kinda stupid.
Woulda been a 5 Star But....
This game is a lot of fun and I love the competition aspect. 3 HUGE downfalls that pushed this game from the 5 Star it can be to the 4 star it is:
1. Put a cap on the number of Light Bulbs that one person can use in a round. So unfun to be winning and lose only because another player uses 5 light bulbs in 10 seconds. That alone has made me want to look for other games.
2. A 12 min wait every time you lose? C”mom guys! That’s really bad. 12 minutes?? 12?! Should update it to give people lives. 3 or 5 before making us wait. I get that it’s there to get people to purchase light bulbs, but I’d rather play another game during the wait and the, if I do remember to come back, I’ll play my 1 round (more if you win) and then wait. If anything, I’d rather have multiple lives then purchase light bulbs to use 1 or 2 for the difficult pictures.
3. The pictures get difficult pretty quick. I understand it’s a progression, but it goes from in your face easy to difficult within a few levels. Could ease into it a bit more.
Other than that, this game is a lot of fun and I would recommend to anyone (willing to put a few dollars in)......
I love this game , the only but is when the difference to be find are so hidden the I spend like half and hour looking for them , the game is not enjoyable like that. If the difference is not visible when the screen is not zoom in , is not worthy to look for it , just end the game .
This game is good and a lot of fun , I spend a lot of money buying lightbulbs, but I try to play with out hints , and is imposible or almost impossible to win , because if the person that is agains you have lightbulbs and used of course it will win , you should limit the one used of lightbulbs for picture , and take away the 12 min waiting time , because no only you loose , you have to wait , is like a doble wamy ..no fair at all , like with want to loose .
This game is very good to distract yourself from problems , or wait in hospitals , or when you are sick and can’t get out of bed , but if you have lightbulbs, you can play a lot and have a lot of fun , you don’t need to rest your eyes like a developer said before , this type of games are very good for the brain , and keep Alzheimer out . Plus I just loose against someone super fast or with a lot of lightbulbs , is for that I am here writing , because I am waiting
If the game fix some issues I will upgrade my stars and spend more money , for the moment , I just play what I can .
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thank you for your detailed review. Many players like the most difficult differences, so they are in the game. Hints are needed for players who don't like to search for differences for a long time. We'll make the game better for you!
- Smart Project GmbH
- 71.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Smart Project GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- 20 coins $0.99
- 130 coins $4.99
- 300 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.