In the first adventure, you used your ability to wield each element and transform yourself into the animal that best represented it! That enabled you to alternate between each animal's point of view and save the four trapped elements!
In your second adventure, Panmorphia calls out to you once more!
You are being sent to the Lost Temple to enchant the amulet and evolve your powers!
Doing so will enable you in the future to swap freely between the four elemental forms!
The Lost Temple is like no other! It has four sides, each representing the four elements! Your powers enable you to do magical things such as breathe underwater, turn day into night, summon the wind, and many other wonderful surprises!
• Point and click, puzzle adventure game!
• Custom designed beautiful graphics!
• Many items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Dynamic notebook that tracks your clues!
• A Hint System that guides you with the next task!
• A beautiful soundtrack and original sound effects!
• Auto-saves your progress!
• Translated into: German, French, Italian and Russian.
- Fixed the bugs causing duplicates of picked up items. If you are experiencing this bug, please reset the game to clear the inventory.
- Simplified the feathers puzzle.
- Added bird flight and fish constellation puzzle clues.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Expert dreamy sound and graphics, but not as good a game as Pan 1. It’s much shorter, and confined to one building. I kept waiting to explore the outer terrain. Puzzles were good and some were challenging, but a few didn’t make sense - nowhere near intuitive to go from A to B (and I’m not a novice puzzle solver). All in all, certainly worth playing, and I would purchase Pan 3 if it comes out. Thanks!
I’m ten and played this with my dad and thought it was very fun. It was challenging. Some of the clues were hid too well and we didn’t find them till after the puzzle . But it was a great challenge.
Terrific game yet again. Can’t wait for more. Expertly done, hints are just enough to help. Graphics and sound are stellar.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.