What Do Your References Say About You?
inquireaboutme (i.am), is a free way to share your professional and personal references, by letting people speak on your behalf using videos and blogs, as a form of review.
inquireaboutme streamlines efforts, and allows for a more in-depth look at a Employer, University, Organization, or an individual’s skills, credentials, and achievements; by letting others speak on their behalf. inquireaboutme allows you to put a face with the name, and actually see and hear what others say, before finalizing a decision.
Whether you’re applying for a job, college, membership, or highlighting your personal, business, university, or organization achievements; inquireaboutme does the talking for you with videos, pictures, and blogs.
How does it work? It’s easy! Send your i.am Card (that details who you are) via email. The recipient will receive an email notification to ‘Connect’.
Send a ‘Video Reference’ or ‘Blog Request’ (to ‘Say Something Nice’ about you) to your connections. When completed, the video or blog will automatically upload to your i.am page.
Post ‘Accolade Videos' or 'Accolade Pictures’ of your achievement moments, and conduct LIVE stream ‘Accolade Videos’.
Your ‘Video References’, ‘Blogs’, and ‘Accolades’ will post automatically to your personal and network newsfeeds.
Then send your customized web link to others to view your i.am page.
• Resume Profiles (Employee/Student Prospects, Sport Athletes users)
• Departments (Employer, University, Organization users)
• About Me Video (Speaking on your behalf, or video about a business, university, or organization)
• i.am Card (Bio of who you are)
• Newsfeeds (Individual and network)
• Groups (w/newsfeed)
• Follow (User of choice)
• Hyperlinks (w/snippet of web page)
• Social Media Web Badge (Direct access to your i.am page)
• Notifications (w/control panel)
• Tagging (other users w/hyperlink)
• Folders (for storing, w/naming convention of choice)
• Who’s Viewed Your i.am Page/Videos/Accolades
• LIVE Video Streaming
• Employee Prospect – This account option is for individuals seeking a job and/or to highlight career achievements using video references, accolade videos/pictures, and blogs.
• Student Prospect – This option is tailored for individuals seeking enrollment into a university or college; and/or to highlight scholastic achievements using video references, accolade videos/pictures, and blogs.
• Sports (Athlete) - This option is designed for athletes seeking enrollment into a university, college, or professional ranks; and/or to highlight athletic achievements and highlights using video references, accolade videos/pictures, and blogs.
• Employer – This option is for businesses seeking employees; to view video references and accolade videos/pictures of potential Employee Prospects, or for businesses looking to post video references, accolade videos/pictures, or blogs from staff, customers, partners; to highlight company achievements.
• University - This option is for Universities/Colleges seeking students or employees; to view video references and accolade videos/pictures of Student Prospects and Employee Prospects, or for Universities/Colleges looking to post video references, accolade videos/pictures or blogs from staff, partners, sponsors; to highlight university (or department) achievements.
• Organizations - This option is for Non-profits, volunteer groups, Greek organizations, etc., seeking members or employees; to view video references and accolade videos/pictures of potential members, employee prospects, as well as groups looking to post video references, accolade video/pictures or blogs from staff, partners, sponsors; to highlight group achievements.
inquireaboutme gives consideration to the quality and sincerity of references. It captures real time thoughts, makes positive connections, it’s authentic, and shows how reality (rather than paper) is powerful.
Live Stream Videoing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Nothing like a personal reference!!!! Great idea!
Really cool app! Live video references is a GREAT feature!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inquireaboutme Inc
- 18.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 inquireaboutme, inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.