With the special lightweight version of SynthScaper LE you can easily create and modify your own multi-timbral pads and atmospheric soundscapes. Three separate sound generators in this application give you possibility to create complex sound scenes by mixing and moving them in a common sound space using a spatial mixer. No need to construct a new sound from the beginning. Just use the built-in library of unique and high-quality presets for sound generators.
- Three sound generators each work as individual synth with its own preset.
- The scene combines all generators and mixer to create complex sounds.
- Spatial mixer simulates the common sound space for generators.
- The ability to easily tune the key parameters of sound generators.
- Multifunctional sequencer / arpeggiator for each generator.
- Screen keyboard designed for continuous variations with sound.
- Assign MIDI controls to parameters of generators and mixer.
- Completely compatible with advanced version of SynthScaper.
- Import scenes with samples from advanced SynthScaper.
- Support Audio unit (AUv3), Inter-app audio, Audiobus and Ableton Link.
- Auto detect and assign controls of MIDI keyboards (only specific models).
You can find more details about SynthScaper on the website:
Recommended at least iPhone 6 / iPad Mini 4 / iPad Air 2 and higher.
- Fixed bug with AUv3 app name when using in some hosts.
- Fixed bug with IAA in iOS 12.4.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.7 updated.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent complement to its big brother!
SynthScaper “Full” is an amazingly powerful audio creation tool. This “LE” version is somewhat mis-named, in my opinion. It is also a very powerful little brother and adds Audio Units functionality to this excellent suite. I hope we see a similar “FieldScaper LE” in the not too distant future.
Was expecting MPE or a multi-timbral engine for my Seaboard but I can deal with "lowest note priority". Maybe in the next update it will detect the Seaboard Block and configure the MIDI CC responsively. Being able to lock the pitch bend range to 48 would be nice but I can just save over the presets. Channel pressure assignable?
These are actually minor gripes. 100% worth the investment.
Just buy it. Is that good !
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.