TENNESSEE HOLD EM ®
Tennessee Hold ‘Em Skill Poker WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP is GO!
The World's First Skill Poker Tournaments are HERE! There’s a revolutionary Strategic Poker game in town! Playing identical hands, on separate tables, 2 Humans battle 4 ‘Outlaw Robots’ to prove who's the more skilful player. The RNG Dealer ensures both Humans and AI Baddies get identical hands...
* Whoever plays their cards better wins! Over a season of League Matches, Tennessee Hold ‘Em Skill Poker will prove who the top Poker players REALLY are! Featuring World’s first Skill Poker World Championship, you can Download and Join the Affiliate Program to compete NOW!
* Strategy is crucial in Tennessee Hold ‘Em, drawing upon a variety of poker skills. Players face tough decisions on how to play their hands. This strategic element doesn’t exist in Texas Hold 'Em or Omaha. If you know how to play Texas Hold Em, it will only take a few minutes to understand Tennessee Hold ‘Em, though it takes a bit longer to master!
* You must ‘Capture’ (Bankrupt) your Outlaw Opponents to collect their Bounty. Win Tournaments to collect Gold and Silver to top the Medals Leaderboard and to raise your World Ranking. Build your Bankroll to play at the Highest Level!
* Less Folding : On average, 75% of Players fold after seeing their Hole Cards in Texas Hold ‘Em tournaments. In Tennessee Hold ‘Em® Tournaments, 75 % of players stay in until the 3rd Round of Betting. Higher participation means greater engagement.
* More Players make the Showdown : With higher average ranking hands than Texas Hold ‘Em, you get more competitive Showdowns.
* Innovative Bluffing: Players with weak hands can deceive opponents with strong discarding or no discarding. Discards may reveal crucial information.
* More Strategic Thinking : If you’re dealt 4 of a Kind in Omaha, you have to discard 2 cards! This is not a worry in Tennessee Hold ‘Em®, where players decide how many Hole cards to keep. Men Overboard is called and the dealer reveals all discards.
* Advanced Pro Game Variations : In a 5 Hole card Riverboat 223 Tournament, up to 16 discards are revealed. With every card turned, winning odds alter. Players must quickly analyse “Men Overboard” to determine their Opponents’ hand strength, and changing odds.
* Tournament Structure :
- Blinds double every 6th hand, ensuring progressive tournaments and exciting tournament finales.
- No Side Pots: Players who go “all-in” can complete that hand by buying enough chips to cover all bets and raises.
- Players who go “into the red”, and win the hand, live to fight on in that tournament.
Build Hands Strategically.
Bankrupt Opponents to
Win Bounty & Medals as you
Climb the World Leaderboards.
Top Winners Qualify for the
official Tennessee Hold ‘Em®
Skill Poker World Championships.
Win Hands & Medals to Unlock
Advanced Games & Skill Levels.
Win 7 Gold Medals for
$ 1,000,000 Chip Bonus!
All Game Variations have 4 Community Cards.
You’ll Start with a 4 Hole Card Game:
In ‘Tennessee Gambler 222’:
Players get 2 Hole cards,
Next, 2 Community Cards
Then, 2 more Hole Cards.
After Betting, the Dealer Calls,
“Men Overboard!” and
Players may discard 1 Card.
Gain Insight into Opponents’ Hands,
When Discards are Revealed…
In all Game Variations,
Players holding 3 Hole Cards may
Use all 4 Community Cards.
Players deciding to hold 4 Hole cards,
May NOT use the RIVER in their
Best 5 of 7 allowed cards.
Watch for the “No River” Symbol!
In Advanced 5 Hole Card Games,
Players may discard 1 or 2 cards.
Players who decide to hold 5 Hole cards,
May use Neither the TURN, Nor RIVER.
- Bugs Fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Spectacular poker breakthrough
Most tactical game I play. More hands in tournaments would be good love the multiple options in each hand thinking players game
- OCCO Games Limited, LLC
- 312.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2018 OCCO Games
- In-App Purchases
- COWPOKE = 10,000 Chips $0.99
- ALLIGATOR = 24,000 Chips $1.99
- COYOTE = 96,000 Chips $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.