The Big Daddy - the app that helps every dad-to-be along the bumpy journey to fatherhood.
First of all, congratulations! You’re going to be a Big Daddy!
And you’ve come to the right place. Research from Oxford University tells us that men who are involved during their partner’s pregnancy are not only more committed fathers, but actually help the mum-to-be stay healthy and reduce her stress levels too.
So what are you waiting for? Bring your A-Game to the changing table and get yourself ready for B-day with The Big Daddy - the pregnancy app for men. Created by an actual dad, who is an actual doctor, this is the number one app to get you through the next nine months.
• keep track of your baby’s development with weekly updates for the full nine months
• visualise how big your baby is with the manliest size comparisons you’ve ever seen. Bring on the six packs and tomahawk steaks; there’s no room for pineapples here.
• brush up on your baby banter with weird and wonderful facts about pregnancy
• add your partner's name to customise the experience
• all in a FREE (and ad-free) app
And for less than the price of a packet of condoms (the lack of which is probably what got you into this situation in the first place), unlock some seriously swish features. Might as well spend what you saved, eh?
• built-in contraction timer for once labour starts
• 40+ doctor-approved articles about everything pregnancy-related, from spotting the signs of labour to knowing what foods to avoid, with practical advice for how to support the mum-to-be during pregnancy and labour
• comprehensive checklists to make sure you have everything in stock for B-day
• customisable baby name list
• lifetime access, all for a one-off payment of £1.99 / $1.99 / €1.79 / ¥200
The information contained in this App is not to be used as a substitute for professional medical care, and does not constitute advice for your or your partner’s pregnancy or baby. Developmental progress facts detailed within the App are general and not specific to you, your partner, or the baby. The developers disclaim any liability for decisions made on the basis of information contained within the App. If you or a mum-to-be have any concerns about the pregnancy, consult a medical professional.
Thanks for using the Big Daddy app!
This update brings a few small changes to you, including the ability to update your baby's sex, if you know it.
Our vision is for every dad-to-be to benefit from the Big Daddy app, so we've been working hard to make the nuts and bolts of the app completely free for everyone. Hard core Big Daddies who want full access to the whole shebang can upgrade for a one-off payment within the app. For all of you loyal Big Daddies who have already purchased the app, full access should come automatically - if not, just close and restart the app and that will sort it.
As always, let us know if you have any suggestions on email@example.com. We also love hearing when Big Daddy babies are born so if you're bursting to share your news then you know where to find us on email or social media (@thebigdaddyapp)!
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of fun
I love this concept, and the analogies for how big the baby is week-to-week are tons of fun for both me and my wife. Loving how it helps me stay more connected to my child’s progress.
What would I change?
• Add a share action to the main “your baby is the size of...” screen
• Option to change weights and measures from metric to standard
Developer Response ,
Congratulations on your future baby and thank you for leaving this feedback for us! We’re so glad you’re enjoying the app and hope its giving you some useful information.
The two suggestions you’ve made are both great ideas and are exactly the sort of thing that we are hoping to introduce in the near future. We will keep you posted!
Thanks again and best of luck for the exciting times ahead!
Hard to use
It’s taken me quite a while to figure out the logistics of this app. If there’s any way to enter the gender of the child, I haven’t figured it out yet. What kind of pregnancy app won’t allow entering the gender?
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We definitely agree that being able to put your baby’s gender in is a great idea, and this feature is coming very soon so watch this space!
We’re sorry that you found the app hard to use. We’ve had lots of users telling us that they found the app intuitive, so it’d be really great if you’d drop us a line on firstname.lastname@example.org to give us a bit more detail about what it is that you didn’t find clear so that we can make some improvements!
Thanks again and good luck in the months ahead!
Crashed upon opening.
Not a lot to review.
Developer Response ,
We're so sorry you've had problems with the app crashing. We've had very few reports of crashes and so it would be so useful if you could email us (email@example.com) to give us some more details, so that we can work out what is going wrong - we really want to get you up and running as we're sure you'll love the app when you can open it!
- Christopher Deutsch
- 30.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Dumpy Devs Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.