Poly Island is the new low poly puzzle app, bringing your 3D art pieces to life!
Sit back, relax and enjoy a beautiful color by number puzzle game just for you.
Use your drawings to decorate unique little worlds!
• Use polygon puzzle pieces to create your own 3D artwork
• Place your crafts on unique low poly islands
• Make everything come to life
• Unique online multiplayer mode to proof who's the best puzzler
• Friendly and intuitive game play
• Feel free to share your low poly art through Instagram or any other social network
• Relax while you train your brain
Enjoy playing this free game as much as we enjoyed crafting it for you!
• While you can play for free and earn Gems, you can also activate the Premium Member subscription to remove advertisement, get unrestricted access, exclusive content and awesome bonuses for the duration of your subscription.
• The subscription price is $4.99 USD weekly, $9.99 monthly and $49.99 USD annually or equal to the same price tier that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines in other currencies.
• Your iTunes Account is charged at purchase confirmation, and for every renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the period.
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal. Same goes for any normal subscription which automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• You can manage your subscription from the in-game Poly Island settings screen, or visit https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202039 for more information.
Terms of Service: https://www.huckleberry-games.com/terms-of-service
• Small bug fixes and iOS 14 related improvements
Poly Island is updated regularly to improve the game and bring you new content and features. We always try to make things better and listen to what players have to say. Feel free to suggest any improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing Game and Very Relaxing!!
Poly Island is an amazing game and concept. Perfect for relaxing and relieving stress. Also a great way to keep occupied while waiting. Overall I am very happy with everything. Everything but a few things. First, more adds. I come across me finishing artworks and not being able to complete a new one because of a lack of adds. This is a problem considering I am a free to play player. Also it would be more enjoyable if the pieces weren’t given at random. Meaning I could go from 1 up or choose the pieces that are convenient. Rather than having to scroll around trying to find where they go. The last thing that I am hoping will be coming soon. Is more artwork, I have nearly completed everything and am hoping there will be more added. With all that being said though overall PolyIsland is an amazing game!
This combination of puzzle play with color is absolutely perfect! It’s changed the way that I view the world around me and the colors that see. I would love to see more artwork be readily developed. The prices for art packs are perfect — $1.99 for at least as many images as you would get in a basic coloring book. Plus it’s fun to place completed images in a world. Absolute magic! Also, the game would lose the puzzle component if pieces appeared in any order other than random. I really enjoy searching for where the pieces should go.
Only One Issue With am Otherwise Great Game
The game is very relaxing and a great and less costly alternative to other color-by-number games for older players. However, it’s not a five-star for me because the pieces appear randomly instead of all at once & allowing the player to work on one section at a time. Some of these pictures have over 500 pieces. It is SO time consuming to finish a picture of that size when you’re constantly scrolling around trying to find where a piece fits. Sometimes the numbering system is nonsensical, as well. If that was fixed, it’d be perfect. Please add this feature!
Edit: Further issue. Why am I being shown ads to access pictures in a pack I paid for? Why are any of the pictures in the pack *I paid for* diamond to unlock or ad to unlock? I *PAID* you for access to them. That is ridiculous.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Huckleberry BV
- 222.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Huckleberry BV
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Member $4.99
- Premium Member $9.99
- Horses and Dogs $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.