This is a simple and clean scorekeeper app to count your points and keep track of your volleyball score. It's completely free and contains no ads.
• Tap on the big boxes to increase the points.
• Use the undo button to decrease the points.
• The circle icon indicates who serves next. Tap on one of the circle icons before the first point to define who starts serving.
• Tap on the team names to change them.
• Tap the swap icon to switch sides. Use the settings to configure automatic side switches.
• Tap on one of the small boxes to use a time-out.
• Use the settings to configure points, sets, tie-breaks, colors and side switches.
• Use the sync menu to synchronize your scoreboard with other devices or the web app.
• Share the current score anytime or the results when the game is over.
* option to set first server for tie break
* larger font size on large devices
* bug fixes and performance improvements
* remove donation
Ratings and Reviews
Super convenient. Slick app. Solid.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the nice review!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.