From the creator of The Annoying Orange comes a fresh new twist on snake games. Welcome to the world of Skewerz!
Simply swipe the screen to skewer blueberries, grapes, strawberries and more on your train and return them to the Froomba to score points and see some sweet juicy action! Each fruit has their own set of abilities though. Learn which ones help you and which ones can harm you in various situations to perfect your strategies and advance to the next level.
Multiple game modes will challenge all types of players including standard (obstacle), endless, assassin and unique boss fights along the way!
• Over 60 levels across 6 juicy worlds to test your reflexes and skewering strategies
• Learn the abilities of all the fruits that will help (and harm) you along your adventure in the kitchen
• Maneuver through increasingly difficult levels that include unique obstacles that you must use strategies as well as reflexes to conquer (don’t worry, there are Power Fruits to help you along the way!)
• Each world ends in a unique boss fight skewer battle, learn the secret techniques to take down these baddies and advance to the next area
• Play levels multiple times to get perfect star ratings and unlock bonus modes
• Unlock special ‘assassin’ levels where you must maneuver through mazes while avoiding Cucumber Agents to earn Golden Cherries
• Unlock ‘endless’ modes to build massive fruit chains while avoiding obstacles
• Collect Seeds and Golden Cherries to unlock dozens of skins and new Skewerz along the way
• The juice meter now holds twice the juice and refills twice as fast
• Removed some obstacles from World 1 to make starting levels a bit easier
• Slowed down fruits a bit in World 1 to make starting levels a bit easier
• Froomba 2.0 makes it more clear as to the entry / exit points and where the borders will destroy the skewer
• Annoying Orange Mode is now available at the start of the game as opposed to the start of World 2
• Added a 'swipe sensitivity' slider in Settings so players can adjust to their liking on various devices
• Misc bug fixes and optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
Why is it so hard??
Alright this game is fun and all but there are some big issues first why is this game so FREAKING HARD this game get into easy to impossible in like level 1-4 and going for three stars in every level is so insane at least it was possible for me to get three stars in world 1 but world but the stars in world 2 was insane 2-5 was the part were I snapped and quit the Xbox and play the game without getting three stars in every level yet the game is still good I like the fact the fruits have different abilities. That’s all about how I think about the game.
I like the annoying orange. But this app ruined my life.
Very disappointing! When I heard about this game, I am all like, “Oh boy! I love the Annoying Orange! So this game has to be fun. “ And when I start playing it, it is exciting at first. I find a few stinkers, but the levels are actually great. And then I go to Level 3, and the game starts trolling me. Death to hitting a randomly placed object. Death to the wrong fruit. Death to hitting the edge of the Froomba. Both inside and out. Death to the fruits pushing me of the cutting board. And then I think, I just need practice. And then I keep playing. But the levels keep trolling me. And they I start falling into a Great Depression, struggling to make any progress at all. And then wasting my gold cherries and time by watching ads, just to get extra lives. And the worst part is that it’s not my fault. Most of the levels are set up to troll you. That’s just what all those apples in the kitchen have created. And after getting trolled by the most impossible things, I delete the app and never want to play it again for how annoying the game is! 0 out of 10! Where is my refund? Literally unplayable! Oh well, I still like the annoying orange. And I already have an Xbox One X. So I don’t need an Xbox One S.
It’s Fun, But It Needs Work
I enjoy the concept of this game, but there are two things that need to be worked on if this is to be a successful game (and it would really benefit those taking part in the contest for the Xbox One bundle, like me)
1: The game is WAY TOO HARD! The skewer occasionally will get destroyed in a collision before you have time to react, and the control of the skewer isn’t the best either. It needs to be more accessible!
2: Get rid of the Juice mechanic! It’s infuriating how we have to wait for over ten minutes just to play a stupidly frustrating level again! And Golden Cherries, which can be used to refill your Juice - don’t grow on trees. Neither does money, which I refuse to spend on such Golden Cherries. Well, if you don’t have any Golden Cherries, you can watch ads to get one Juice drop, but it only works a few times and then you can’t watch ads to get more Juice. And if both of these are the case, you’re out of luck.
I just want this game to be fun. To be accessible. To not be so ridiculously hard. Games should be challenging, but not this challenging. However the concepts and gimmicks give this rating three stars. It’s not a bad game but it needs work.
Also, Eastedge Studios should consider re-releasing Kitchen Carnage, just like they did with Splatter Up!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Eastedge Studios, LLC
- 135.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2020, Eastedge Studios LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 50 Golden Cherries $2.99
- 200 Golden Cherries $6.99
- 100 Golden Cherries $3.99