Whirlpost, a classy and simple diary to capture your daily thoughts on your iPhone or iPad.
From scribbling ideas and keeping lists, poetry, and daily journaling, when inspiration strikes, it goes on Whirlpost first. Write down every angle. Stay focused. Just write. Whirlpost is today's stories and where creators create.
• Password Protection
• Time your sessions
• Fully encrypted if the device is protected with a passcode key
• Choose between different font styles and sizes.
- Create notebooks for Goal Tracking, Journaling, Dream Diaries, and lists of favorite restaurants, music, and books
- Organize your notes with custom sizing, highlighting, and formats
- Reread, update, or add to notebooks in your library
Whirlpost In Everyday Life
- Journal daily as a mindfulness and self-care practice for better wellness
- Have a notebook always in your back pocket for when you think of an idea or story
- Keep lists, reminders, and schedules organized, and have important information such as passwords kept secure, protected, and on hand
Whirlpost In School
- Write notes during class so you don’t have to carry around a heavy backpack
- Jot down quotes and ideas from articles and books for research
- Keep your schedule or planner so you have a digital backup
Whirlpost In Business
- Write daily to do list to stay on track for your goals
- Keep ideas handy for reference, and do long-form writing on the go
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
Try Whirlpost Plus free for seven days. Whirlpost offers an auto-renewing monthly subscription at $4.99/month for it's Plus service. If you choose not to go Plus you can use "Classic Whirlpost," which is free.
Your Whirlpost subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The best writing app
So I have used Evernote, Bear app, Apple Notes, etc. and I chose Whirlpost to be the one where I collected all of my personal writing and brainstorming.
This app has all the features I need and is my current favorite. After two weeks it’s become a replacement for every other app for the foreseeable future! I absolutely love it.
Simple and Useful!
I love that you can have different “notebooks” for whatever you want! I generally prefer pen and paper but that isn’t always available so this is a great backup. The fact that you can password protect your notes is awesome too.
This app has a clean layout, it’s easy to use, and it provides freedom to customize the journals and entries. Highly recommend to all who desire a journal on the go- or to jot down quick creative insights throughout the day!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Whirlpost LLC
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019 Whirlpost LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Whirlpost Plus $4.99