HOW YOU GET STARTED
You’ll need to have one of our individual or a workplace pension plan. To register you’ll need your plan number – this is on your welcome letter or annual statement. As soon as you’re registered you’re ready to see your pension savings and more.
WHAT YOU CAN SEE
• What your pension savings are worth now.
• All your contributions, including what the tax man pays in and any employer contributions.
• Up-to-date plan performance, the charges you’ve paid and any ProfitShare we may have awarded.
• What your pension savings could be worth when you retire.
• The money you’ve taken and how long a regular income might last.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
• Read our helpful Financial Wellbeing guides.
• Brush up on your financial knowledge with topical articles.
• Set up notifications – if you want, we’ll let you know when there’s an important update to your plan. Or send you a quick reminder.
• Easily get in touch with us – if you need to
We’ll continue to develop our app. We’re always looking to add useful features and enhance the experience for you. So, look out for future developments coming soon.
Remember that investment returns are never guaranteed. So while your savings could grow, their value can also go down. This means you could get back less than you put in.
The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 117672. It provides life assurance and pensions. Registered in England and Wales, company number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London, EC3V 0RL.
Royal London Marketing Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and introduces Royal London’s customers to other insurance companies. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, registration number 302391. Registered in England and Wales company number 4414137. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street,London, EC3V 0RL
In the latest version, we’ve added some helpful support with our Financial Wellbeing guides and topical articles. And, if you need to get in touch with us, you’ll find our contact details are now handy for you too.
- Royal London Mutual Insurance Society,Limited(The)
- 31.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Royal London 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.